LMP GUI

Apps LMP GUI 1.8

Login or Register an account to download this content
danio2k submitted a new resource:

LMP GUI - HUD designed for LMP cars

LMP GUI
LMP GUI is Python application for Assetto Corsa displaying all essential information for LMP drivers in one place (it works with other cars as well). My inspiration was HUD I have seen on Youtube videos of iRacing 24 Hours of Le Mans. To be honest I don't know if is it mod or default HUD, because I have never played iRacing. Not all features coincide, and both applications significantly differ, but layout is similar. As far as I know it does not work for Assetto...

Read more about this resource...

danio2k updated LMP GUI with a new update entry:

Update 1.2

Update 1.2
In this update I managed to fix very annoying scale spinner bugs and refreshed its' design. Now it works a lot smoother. I also added possibility to enable/disable wheels' indicators for those who may find it distracting. User settings are now saved in settings.ini file, but I don't really think you will need to edit it yourself ;).

New features:
  • added tyres slip and lock indicators switch...

Read the rest of this update entry...

danio2k updated LMP GUI with a new update entry:

Update 1.6

Update 1.6
In this update I managed to fix bug which was causing crashing Assetto Corsa for some of the users. I would like to thank @TheMenace911 very much. He helped me with testing experimental version, when I couldn't do it myself, because the error didn't occur for me.
Thank you all for feedback and reporting issues!

New features

• fixed bug which was causing crashing AC for some users

Read the rest of this update entry...

This GUI is so great I wanted to import it into sim hub or is there any way to make a similar version of this? specially the RPM lights are spot on very useful but the whole package is great

Sorry to ask, but could there be made a separate mini-app that shows fuel range calculated as kilometers left on current fuel amount/consumption? Maybe not normal in racing, but for road cars it is common. (should ofcourse work for any car in game.)

Tutorial how to hide Current Laptime + Delta
  1. Open LmpGUI.py
  2. For Deleting Laptime:
    1. Go to Lines 473 and 474, and comment the whole line using "#".
      Example: if(lapTime > 5000 or lapCount == 0): >> # if(lapTime > 5000 or lapCount == 0):
  3. For Deleting Delta:
    1. Go to Lines 481, 483 and 484 and comment the whole line using "#".
  4. (Optional) How to Turn "00:00:000" in Laptime/Delta to "--:--:---"
    1. For Laptime, Go to Line 336 and change (appWindow, "00:00:000") to
      (appWindow, "--:--:---").
    2. For Delta, Go to Line 341 and change it to (appWindow, "-.---").
  5. Save and Try it out.
Let me know if a feature broke
P.S Thank You danio2k for creating this app

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back