AMS2 LMDh / GT3 @ Goiânia, Thursday 1st February

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Quick question: 1 mandatory pit stop - what do we need to change there? 1l fuel? all four tires?
We did one mandatory stop as the McLaren can do 60 minutes on one tank at some venues. You don't need to actually take on fuel or change tyres if you don't want to though. Not had any trouble getting one set of tyres to last the whole stint, so unless you flat spot them you should be fine.

We did one mandatory stop as the McLaren can do 60 minutes on one tank at some venues. You don't need to actually take on fuel or change tyres if you don't want to though. Not had any trouble getting one set of tyres to last the whole stint, so unless you flat spot them you should be fine.
Did you do that in GT3 or LmdH? I have done some test runs, tyres get very hot very fast in LMdH? Tried hard tyre, thats better but like driving on ice all of a sudden

Did you do that in GT3 or LmdH? I have done some test runs, tyres get very hot very fast in LMdH? Tried hard tyre, thats better but like driving on ice all of a sudden
I think that refers to GT3. With LMDh you'll have to refuel and if I remember the last races correctly it was enough fuel so that the tire change wouldn't matter timing wise. I'll let you know before the race, still have to do my fuel calc for this one

Last edited:
Thanks for the great racing everyone! The LMDh lot were very respectful when lapping, so kudos to you all.

Results are in: https://simresults.net/240201-4yP

Quick plug on next Tuesday for anyone interested:

@CK1249 @Bas Kriesels you pair clearly had fun! :D

1706824169863.png

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering