AMS2 P3 @ Córdoba #2, Tuesday 6th February

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event

GeekyDeaks

Staff
Premium
p3-cordoba-2.jpg

We are off to the Argentine midlands this Tuesday to take the P3 class from the Império Endurance series for a run around the short course at Córdoba.

Whether you are a rookie racer or a seasoned veteran our casual club races are for everyone and every skill level. We combine fun events with discord chatter and a warm welcome to all our premium members.

Server Name: RaceDepartment.com #2 - Tuesday Fun
Server Password: PM will be sent on sign up
Server Settings: X1 fuel, X1 tyre wear
Assists: Factory Defaults
Track: Córdoba #2
Class: P3

cordoba-no2.JPG

Discord: Join us on the #Automobilista-2 voice chat during the event. Join our Discord here and check out the #read-this-first how to setup and syncronize your premium account.

Time Table

DurationUTCGMTCET
Practice30 mins19:0019:0020:00
Qualifying15 mins19:3019:3020:30
Race 125 mins19:5019:5020:50
Qualifying / Break5 mins20:2020:2021:20
Race 225 mins20:3020:3021:30

Rules: Read or watch our racing club rules

Entry List

1. GeekyDeaks
  2. Eric S
  3. Bas Kriesels
  4. Craig Dunkley
  5. Axel Moebius
  6. *CK1249
  7. Free Spot
  8. Free Spot
  9. Free Spot
  10. Free Spot
  11. Free Spot
  12. Free Spot
  13. Free Spot
  14. Free Spot
  15. Free Spot
  16. Free Spot
  17. Free Spot
  18. Free Spot
  19. Free Spot
  20. Free Spot

Last edited:
@GeekyDeaks would adding AI be an option? Not sure what the others think. But with some uncertainty and maybe some (hopefully not) technical problems the field could decrease quite significant. Adding 15 AI would be at least some more interesting. In case this would be an option. I would put them on 100% and aggression on medium.

@GeekyDeaks would adding AI be an option? Not sure what the others think. But with some uncertainty and maybe some (hopefully not) technical problems the field could decrease quite significant. Adding 15 AI would be at least some more interesting. In case this would be an option. I would put them on 100% and aggression on medium.
I agree with @Eric S .Maybe not 15, but like 5 or 6 AI would probably be beneficial.

Happy to put some AI on if you want. I'll just sort out the server now and restart it.

EDIT: done - just to note, the aggression is set to whatever the host has it set to as it's not something the server can directly control

Last edited:
Happy to put some AI on if you want. I'll just sort out the server now and restart it.

EDIT: done - just to note, the aggression is set to whatever the host has it set to as it's not something the server can directly control
Out of curiosity. How does that work? First one to join the server?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.