AMS2 LMDh / GT3 @ Goiânia, Thursday 1st February

Automobilista 2 Racing Club event
Thanks for the race and organization, nice raceday!
Good driving from both classes, this was another example what rd racing makes so nice.

Myself missed a bit of speed and concentration, but overall not bad.
I made a way to slow pitstop and a strategy error to stay in contact with Scott.
But great pace from him and even more from Enzo on P1.

I will miss next weeks race on tuesday for sure and it's not sure if i can make it on thursday.

I made a way to slow pitstop and a strategy error to stay in contact with Scott.
Ah, I was wondering what happened.... It was a great race until that point. We seemed to have different sectors that we preferred and I was learning where I was slow whilst following you, then when we swapped positions I noticed you were keeping up in the sections I felt I was stronger, so I figured you had done the same! :). You really got into a nice groove after a few more laps though and began to slowly stretch a decent gap until the LMDh started to come through and totally mixed things up again. I remember swapping places a few laps after during a bit of confusion and I was doing the sums in my head with how fast you were closing in and knew you'd be on me in about 7 or 8 laps, but then you pitted just before that. Looking at the consistency, you were nearly a 1/10th better than me and @Enzo Fazzi was on another level completely.

next week is now up!

Quick reminder that we are racing the P3 tonight if anyone is interested?

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.