FM4 Liveries and Vinyls

Forza Motorsport 4 (Turn 10 Studios)
Not sure how many of you are into design etc. I love painting in FM. If anyone has requests for designs, plates, logos etc, post a pic and I will see what I can do. I may charge depending on how long it takes to knock up ....... I'm not brilliant, so don't expect miracles! But they could be one of a kind, until someone copies them

Anyone else willing to help out for the RDDC club stick a post here ......

Remember beauty is in the eye of the beholder ...... You can always p.m. me if you wish ......

New ones......
GetPhoto.ashx
GetPhoto.ashx
GetPhoto.ashx
GetPhoto.ashx
These can be found on my storefront, as well as Monster energy, DC, Rockstar and much more! :whistling:

I was flicking through my created vinyl groups, and stumbled across a poppy I designed quite a while back, so decided to stick it on my storefront with the rest of my decal designs. I then find that the poppy is under review.

WTF.

What storefront rule can the poppy possibly be under review for, that other (possibly copyrighted imagery) isn't?

Is it because it might be seen to be potentially anti-German? If that is the case, Microshaft need to realise that poppies here in the UK are used in remembrance of our war dead, not just for WWI and WWII, but other conflicts around the globe.

Cheers for that Wayne.

Still....... it's only a f'kin poppy, lol.

Had I put up a KKK Hood or a Swastika (or a JDM logo, lol) then maybe a review would be warranted, lol.

:D

Imagine if I'd posted my Hitler Beetle that I ran for the F4 League!! The picture of it was on storefront!

The poppy issue is a weird one though. You'd think that it's harmless but remember there was the big stink over England wearing it on their jerseys? I wonder if there is some meaning to the poppy that relates to why it was originally chosen as a symbol that still carries significance to people from the other side of those conflicts that is lost on us now??? Does anyone know if there is something like this?

@Tom: That's unsettling that a poppy gets set under review. Especially because to most people I know here on the other side of the water it's related to the remembrance of fallen soldiers in flanders fields. So can't see why that would be offending.
The far stretched one is that a poppy is related to one species of poppy's used to make opium. But that's really pulling a leg if you use that for the investigation.

I ran into a small issue yesterday when working on my R8 LMS for the GT2 races.Apparently the rear-wing can't be coloured in another tone.Neither do I manage to stick a livery on it. Even the rear-end where you would fit a licenseplate doesn't accept a livery.
Anyone had same odd things with other cars as well?

@Tom: That's unsettling that a poppy gets set under review. Especially because to most people I know here on the other side of the water it's related to the remembrance of fallen soldiers in flanders fields. So can't see why that would be offending.
The far stretched one is that a poppy is related to one species of poppy's used to make opium. But that's really pulling a leg if you use that for the investigation.

I ran into a small issue yesterday when working on my R8 LMS for the GT2 races.Apparently the rear-wing can't be coloured in another tone.Neither do I manage to stick a livery on it. Even the rear-end where you would fit a licenseplate doesn't accept a livery.
Anyone had same odd things with other cars as well?
Some cars are nearly impossible to get a nicely lined fit for vinyls. Weirdly I have found that sometimes a side vinyl appears on wing or on top,especially R1 cars........

^Daz - Also, my Infamous JDM logo has been reviewed and removed and I don't appear to have been sanctioned ..... Phew!

Have a project for Wayne if you are interested mate..

could you possible make me a livery for a A4 DTM, that looks similar to the one below, I don't mind changes being made, but this is the style that I would like, colour wise I am only certain on the yellow, if you think of another colour other than white and think it looks cool I don't mind giving it a look. :
Audi+A5+DTM+2012+%28Rendering%29+Abt+Sportsline+Auto+Test+Livery.jpg

would like the number to be 14 if possible, and if you could put my name on it somewhere also i'd be greatful (I do have a couple of name designs to hand if it helps to save time).

I don't mind paying whatever it takes, and again im not completely set on this design, so if you can think of something better than im open to listening.. only things I know I like is the yellow and the E Post Brief logos.

I can have a bash but I'm looking at a design for Andrew at the moment ....... so as long as you can wait a bit .........

base colours not a problem .......... some of the vinyl designs are probably on SF (not mine!) ..... so what I can't manage you may be able to add later .......

I can have a bash but I'm looking at a design for Andrew at the moment ....... so as long as you can wait a bit .........

base colours not a problem .......... some of the vinyl designs are probably on SF (not mine!) ..... so what I can't manage you may be able to add later .......

Yep no problems, don't have to be exact to be honest, just need to fit in with the whole design (german really lol).

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.