Live track corner names - Shows all corner names on all ACC tracks.

Misc Live track corner names - Shows all corner names on all ACC tracks. 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello,
First I would like to say thank you for your excellent job.
I have just one question, how can I show the curves number?
I think there was a former version that had the corner numbers, you may still be able to download it here in RD. But I discontinued it in favor of a more streamlined one.

Awesome overlay. Thanks for the nice work.

I have one feature request. It would be great to have the next and last corner names displayed aswell. Sometimes I would like to know the corner's name as I just passed it (e.g. for warning others for an incident, or talking about improvements) or for the upcoming corner (e.g. for being scared of it in advance :) ).

I could imagine working with a larger and a smaller font and/or opacity could look not to distracting.

In the corner:

Next corner
Current corner
Last corner

Outside of a corner:

Next corner

Last corner

Again, thanks for your awesome work.

Awesome overlay. Thanks for the nice work.

I have one feature request. It would be great to have the next and last corner names displayed aswell. Sometimes I would like to know the corner's name as I just passed it (e.g. for warning others for an incident, or talking about improvements) or for the upcoming corner (e.g. for being scared of it in advance :) ).

I could imagine working with a larger and a smaller font and/or opacity could look not to distracting.

In the corner:

Next corner
Current corner
Last corner

Outside of a corner:

Next corner

Last corner

Again, thanks for your awesome work.
Actually not so hard to implement. I may have a look, the think is, it may look 'clunky', to much information and usually on racing we just have a very split second time to look at it, I have it on the screen but hardly look at it.
But I will test it out, let's see.

Hey there, it seems that the overlay is not working when the solution is set to 3440x1440 (WQHD). It was working fine on FHD but changing the monitor resulted in no more corner names displayed. I reinstalled, but the issue persists.

hmm I'm not playing ACC so much anymore lately so ended up not buying this DLC, in case I still buy it then I add, it's quite a simple one: https://www.racingcircuits.info/europe/spain/valencia-ricardo-tormo.html
I had a go at it myself and I think I have gotten fairly close to the ‘display time’ you have on the other tracks. Except I also added all the other ‘unnamed’ corners as well in the format of ‘Turn 3’ ‘Turn 4’ etc. Would you like me to DM you the code and a SimHub replay so you can check you’re happy and release an update? I’d be happy to take out the unnamed corners if that is how you would prefer it. I don’t mind doing the Indy track in the form of ‘Turn 1’ ‘Turn 2’ for you if you’d like.

Last edited:
I had a go at it myself and I think I have gotten fairly close to the ‘display time’ you have on the other tracks. Except I also added all the other ‘unnamed’ corners as well in the format of ‘Turn 3’ ‘Turn 4’ etc. Would you like me to DM you the code and a SimHub replay so you can check you’re happy and release an update? I’d be happy to take out the unnamed corners if that is how you would prefer it. I don’t mind doing the Indy track in the form of ‘Turn 1’ ‘Turn 2’ for you if you’d like.
Hello, yeah send me and I will upload it, I will the credits for you, no need the replay.
Maybe we can add both options here, one with the unnamed ones that you have tagged as 'Turn 1 '... and one without those, or maybe not to avoid confusion :)

yeah feel free to edit it, I'm mainly playing rF2 and soon Le Mans Ultimate now, if you want you can send me the updated version and I upload it here (whith credits), I believe the Valencia track also needs to be done.

How are you calculating the track position for the corners? Is there something in a Simhub Replay file I can see for that?
*edit: I found it. For anyone else looking its in Available properties

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes