Live track corner names - Shows all corner names on all ACC tracks.

Misc Live track corner names - Shows all corner names on all ACC tracks. 2.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi @slemke !

Thank you for this nice overlay.

Unfortunately it does not work (Simhub 7.3.6 - All my others overlays/dashboards are working well) :(

In "simhub.log", I have a bunch of errors like these:

[2021-02-15 02:13:50,706] ERROR - Expression [TrackCode] == 'snetterton' has generated an error (System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at NCalc.Domain.EvaluationVisitor.CompareUsingMostPreciseType(Object a, Object b)
at NCalc.Domain.EvaluationVisitor.Visit(BinaryExpression expression)
at NCalc.Domain.BinaryExpression.Accept(LogicalExpressionVisitor visitor)
at NCalc.Expression.Evaluate()
at SimHub.Plugins.OutputPlugins.Dash.TemplatingCommon.NCalcEngineBase.ParseValueNcalc(ExpressionValue value))and wont be run again for 30s
[2021-02-15 02:13:50,707] ERROR - Expression [TrackCode] == 'donington' has generated an error (System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at NCalc.Domain.EvaluationVisitor.CompareUsingMostPreciseType(Object a, Object b)
at SimHub.Plugins.OutputPlugins.Dash.TemplatingCommon.NCalcEngineBase.ParseValueNcalc(ExpressionValue value))and wont be run again for 30s

Etc....

Do you have something to fix to get it work with simhub 7.3.6 ?

Cheers.

Hi @slemke !

Thank you for this nice overlay.

Unfortunately it does not work (Simhub 7.3.6 - All my others overlays/dashboards are working well) :(

In "simhub.log", I have a bunch of errors like these:

[2021-02-15 02:13:50,706] ERROR - Expression [TrackCode] == 'snetterton' has generated an error (System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
[2021-02-15 02:13:50,707] ERROR - Expression [TrackCode] == 'donington' has generated an error (System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

Etc....

Do you have something to fix to get it work with simhub 7.3.6 ?

Cheers.
oh thanks for reporting, will have a look, maybe some un-escaped character, I will delete my exiting one, download from here and then check.

Last edited:
Hi slemke,

I have the latest version of simhub and ACC tracks. The overlay does not display the text correctly. Every new corner name displayed over the previous ones and it gets worse in every turn. It is clear that a parameter that refreshes the text box with new info.

I installed your other overlays (which seems all are working properly) and some other overlays which similarly changes the text in the text box to compare the parameters. It seems the parameters i suspect to be causing the problem looks the same. I am new to simhub and i could not figure out how to fix it.

Can you help with this?

Hi slemke,

I have the latest version of simhub and ACC tracks. The overlay does not display the text correctly. Every new corner name displayed over the previous ones and it gets worse in every turn. It is clear that a parameter that refreshes the text box with new info.

I installed your other overlays (which seems all are working properly) and some other overlays which similarly changes the text in the text box to compare the parameters. It seems the parameters i suspect to be causing the problem looks the same. I am new to simhub and i could not figure out how to fix it.

Can you help with this?
Interesting, is it on all tracks? I'm using it normally.
It actually prints based on track percentage ranges.
I also have a small updated version with some tweaks on zolder, zandvoort and barcelona, let's see is that version changes something.

Interesting, is it on all tracks? I'm using it normally.
It actually prints based on track percentage ranges.
I also have a small updated version with some tweaks on zolder, zandvoort and barcelona, let's see is that version changes something.

I fresh installed the new 1.0 version. The same problem persists. Every new corner name shown over the others. Tonight i will try to search for error logs for it. I will post here if there is any.

What confuses me is everything else, including your other overlays works fine and text settings of this and others look same.

Note: According to one of your suggestion for an other user, I tried windowed and full screen. It does not change.

Last edited:
I fresh installed the new 1.0 version. The same problem persists. Every new corner name shown over the others. Tonight i will try to search for error logs for it. I will post here if there is any.

What confuses me is everything else, including your other overlays works fine and text settings of this and others look same.

Note: According to one of your suggestion for an other user, I tried windowed and full screen. It does not change.
This happens on all tracks?

This happens on all tracks?

Yes.
Windows 10 have a bad habit of opening multiple instances of the apps. I will check that in task manager tonight too. If that will be the case, ending additional processes should solve it. But i doubt that is case. Whey this but not others?

I checked task manager and there was no multiple instances of neither simhub nor corner overlay.

The following error occurs in simhub log for all tracks. I hope it will make sense to you. i t does not for me :=(

SimHub.Plugins.OutputPlugins.Dash.TemplatingCommon.NCalcEngineBase.ParseValueNcalc(ExpressionValue value))and wont be run again for 30s
[2021-03-31 21:43:54,834] ERROR - Expression [TrackId] == 'Hungaroring' has generated an error (System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at

Check out that last version, no idea if that will fix it for you, one thing that happens is that it now only iterates one single file.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.7%
  • More leagues

Votes: 40 19.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.6%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.5%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 13 6.2%