rF2 Live Stream: EnduRacers GTE @ Autódromo do Estoril (Portugal 2009) - Fri 22Jun18

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Pls put me down as 'maybe'. I'm travelling on Friday but hopefully will be back in time.
Right'o, I shall add you to the list and put you as a "maybe" - let's hope that you will be back in time to join us! :rolleyes:

If I miss the first race I can always join late I suppose?
Yes, that is correct - you will be able to start the race from the back of the grid. :thumbsup:

Also, glad it's the GP layout - that chicane is a bugger!!
HAHAHA! That chicane is exactly the reason why I chose the GP layout. ;) It's downright dangerous!

@Joseph Wright - I really enjoyed your commentary on last Friday's race :). During practice/quali you said the in-car cameras aren't very good. I think it might be because you have your FOV set too low - which is why everything looks so close-up. Try setting it wider to 40-50 - hopefully it will be better.

I'm getting weird jittery flashes when using triples, so I think its an issue with the track more than anything else.
It's very strange I tried this track last week offline using the lmp3 it was fine, the next day I was on it again and was getting these weird flashes, tried it again last night with both the Studio 397 and Enduracers lmp3's and again it was fine only difference was I moved starting time for practice from 10am to 1pm. I also cleaned my Shader and CBash folders but I did this right after first getting the flashes although I redid it after Friday's update maybe that helped :rolleyes:

Theese flashes happends to me aswell on single screen. Very annoying :(
If you not tried it yet it’s worth cleaning your Shader and Cbash folders
You can do this by going in to the following folders:
  1. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\Log\Shaders
  2. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\rFactor 2\UserData\Log\cbash
Remove and delete the contents of both folders. Make sure to leave the actual folders and only erase the contents.

Does anyone else have a problem with connecting to the server?
I have just checked the server and there does not appear to be any issues. Also I can see that other people have been able to successfully connect to this server. Have you tried connecting to any other rFactor 2 servers? Is an error message displayed when the connection attempt fails? Have your enabled logging? This may help to diagnose the problem.

I have just checked the server and there does not appear to be any issues. Also I can see that other people have been able to successfully connect to this server. Have you tried connecting to any other rFactor 2 servers? Is an error message displayed when the connection attempt fails? Have your enabled logging? This may help to diagnose the problem.

I saw that others do not have this problem as I have. I also tried to connect to other servers and the effect was the same :(. There's no error message displayed. Only the loss of connection information. Yes, I have enabled logging. But it's not written there what causes the error. It seems that is my network problem. I'll reset my network connection later. Maybe it'll help.

I saw that others do not have this problem as I have. I also tried to connect to other servers and the effect was the same :(. There's no error message displayed. Only the loss of connection information. Yes, I have enabled logging. But it's not written there what causes the error. It seems that is my network problem. I'll reset my network connection later. Maybe it'll help.
If resetting your network connection does not help then check your firewall settings. Also, out of curiosity, which OS are you running - Windows 10, or older? Fairly recently there has been an issue experienced by some Windows 10 users who were not able to connect to rFactor 2 servers following the installation of an update.

Gonna have to sign out I'm afraid. Stupid wheel is playing up, I've had enough though and have ordered a new one so hopefully I'll be able to run in the next few races.

Sign me in pls
You gave been added to the list! :)

Gonna have to sign out I'm afraid. Stupid wheel is playing up, I've had enough though and have ordered a new one so hopefully I'll be able to run in the next few races.
I'm sorry to hear that mate. :( Hopefully you will receive your new wheel in time for next week's event! ;) I shall remove you from the list.

If resetting your network connection does not help then check your firewall settings. Also, out of curiosity, which OS are you running - Windows 10, or older? Fairly recently there has been an issue experienced by some Windows 10 users who were not able to connect to rFactor 2 servers following the installation of an update.

Nothing has changed after the internet connection reset. The only firewall I use is Windows Defender. I turn it off and it didn't do anything. Still doesn't work :(. I'm running Windows 10 OS. A few days ago I updated the system and maybe this is the reason for my problem.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 62 29.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 41 19.4%
  • Prizes

Votes: 43 20.4%
  • Trophies

Votes: 24 11.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 14 6.6%