Live for Speed

soon? i have been around LFS for about 5 years now and i doubt that S3 will be available until next year, i do however think that the next patch which will include new tyre physics and the VW Scirrocco will be out towards the end of this year.

As you are a seasoned LFS vet you will know how long there *soon* is :)

I started back in S1 all those years ago. As i have read the track is fully complete already as it was used in the V1 championship and somebody spotted it at a BTCC race.

Still it has faster development that lets say NKP.

I have had LFS for some time now. I love it for offline and actually helps me master how a car handles when I lose it, my son loves LFS and its the only one he is learning to sim race :). So yes I am up for some events. Not sure on the time schedule but count me in.

• Richard Torp Jensen

Used to be a regular driver since march 2003, but when I found iRacing in june 2008 I was sold to that :)
Had 9 league races in 2009 who ended in may 2009 and have not been online since that time.
I used to love the game but the development is way too slow.. I love the tracks and cars (most of them) but no new tracks for 4,5 years is not good imo.

Some very nice people in the community, but their forum has been a very BAD place to be the last couple of years. I feel there is no moderation there. They use very BAD language there and I don`t like that.. :(

Lack of Formula BMW Servers with Demo

At first i played this game 2 years ago. And there were lots of Formula BMW Servers at the Demo Version. But this months i rebegan to playing it. There are only 1 or 2 max Formula BMW servers now. All of them are XFG servers. This is really disappointing. Driving Fbmw's in this game is an extreme fun. :drool:

I really wonder why there are no Fbmw servers now :boohoo:

Sorry for the necro.

I tried demo for few days and really liked how it feels. And i'm thinking to buy a S2 licence but i don't race online much. So is ai good (more like realistic) or just cars on rails. I'm asking this because for the time i played ai just followed the line, nothing more. Then i read some forum posts and articles that say ai evolve as it plays and becomes very good. I'd be happy if any of the vets can answer.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back