Live for Speed

How many of you play this?

Just wondering how many RD members play Live For Speed? because its probably the most under rated online racing simulator in communities like this. I play it and i personally think its still one if not the best racing simulators for online play that you can buy.

the Scirrocco will come, LFS dont make empty promises, and they have got the deal with VW so it will come, just the lead developer has moved house recently so not much has gone on. But it will be out q1 2009 as they said.

just the lead developer has moved house recently so not much has gone on.

And that is exactly the reason why i find LFS so cool. They build this with a handful of people and are competing the much bigger companies very well for a few years now :)

I dont have a full licensed LFS game, might purchase one if we ever get to organising stuff for it, but for now my plate is pretty much covered with racing already.

I have a full license, but have not yet find the time to check it out. (lol after 2 years)
The thing that holds me back is the menu and all those keyboard shortcuts you have to master. As said, not yet had the time to check it out.

I drove in it and it was brilliant however.

I have a S1 and S2 license and i played it a lot with my red momo.

It was huge fun and we did a lot of races all night long without qualify.

it seems i finished 428 online races, look at my stats there wow i was very active at that time.

Attachments

• wedcf00001.jpg
    wedcf00001.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 231
I have had an S2 license for a few years now and used to play a fair bit. It's a great game and a lot of fun to drive. However, while I can live with the lack of cars and mods, the lack of tracks is a big minus point for me. I can only play LFS so much before the tracks get old and I need an extended break from it. That's why I love GTR Evo and Rfactor so much, I am constantly discovering something new which keeps me going.

yeah they closed because the admin was a stuck up pig who refused point blank to get any more moderators and help. So in the end it closed cos everyone was having a go at him about it and he couldnt take it.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 97 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 352 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 489 39.2%