Little issue I could survive with, but..

Hi all,
New to R3E, I must say the pleasure I get from this racing game, just great!
So, since a couple of weeks, it has been easy to tune and everything run fine, except one thing: The Windows key doesn't react if I want to go off the game temporally.
I've no problem using that key in other games, and don't see where to tweak it in the R3Es options.
I "googled" this issue, but no good result with my case.
Is it related with screen options? I'm in full screen (as recommanded by R3E). Do I need to switch on windowed screen?
For sure, I'm missing something easy... any idea?

Thanks to all for your advice! I switched on full-screen windowed, and Alt-Tab worked fine :) Now I understand better why Full-screen is recommanded: The graphic quality is less smooth in full-screen windowed. I'll find my way by using this mode, only when really needed.

It's not just the smoothness (which may or may not happen, depending on your exact config), but if you disable vsync, you also have less input lag in fullscreen compared to windowed mode (where vsync can't technically be disabled and is instead forced in its triple buffered form).

• Deleted member 387850

Thanks to all for your advice! I switched on full-screen windowed, and Alt-Tab worked fine :)

Alt + Tab should work fine even from full screen mode. I use it all the time... usually when I’ve forgotten to start Crewchief before a race and I’m wondering why it’s so quiet :D

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back