Little Bit of Help With Teams and Drivers Please

Hi,

As being one of the commentators for the upcoming season, I may just require a little help from any of you as regards to matching which driver is with which team, and indeed what each teams car looks like for the WT and WS.

And so, if you can help, can anyone post below or send me a message or however is easiest, a picture of the colour scheme of a car in the WT or WS, which team it is part of, and who is racing for them?

I would really appreciate anyone's help here.

Many Thanks.
Lewis

Hope this helps you... Added the numbers of each driver too :)
Gavin Thomas (42) and Paul Pessango (43) in the WS Arnchu car, Blue and Green.
Kulcsár István (52)and Ricardo Gama (53) in the WT Arnchu, Blue and Green
Ryan Winsper (54) and Tom Kelley (55) in the WT ARNCHURRO Car, Red and Yellow.

Attachments

• Arnchu.jpg
    Arnchu.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 254
  • arnchurro.jpg
    arnchurro.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 230
I think the easiest way for you to learn these is to just simply open up rfactor and browse through the cars. Theres still missing some teams and cars but the final update comes tomorrow so i would start there. Other then that theres not much to do. No one expects that the commentators recognize all of the cars and drivers in first race since there are always alot of new teams and drivers.

WT

Faster Than Speed (FTS): Red & Black car with a big panther painted on it:

Numbers are 48 and 49.

#48 Carlos Hernández (black, red and white helmet with a 48 on it).
#49 Alberto de Juan (pink helmet, really really homo).

Will be easy to notice who is him and who is me lol.

HAHAHA nice Carlos, thanks ;) thanks to you to Ryan :). And Ville, I know no one really expects me to go in knowing every single car and every single driver, but tbh, bit nervous and it would be nice to have a little head start. But I get what you mean :)

As Ville said just simply browse through the cars in rFactor, best way to learn the cars :p

You are right, but there are some teams where you don`t have drivers name, just teamname #1 or 2, or almost the same: teamname and car number (#55 and #56).
In this case Lewis will have difficulties, how to name that driver.

Both of you have right in your own way, but the infos must be updated, and everyone will be happy.

You can keep name tags on for the cars too can't you? As the stream is coming from the Simrace computer, so you'll always be able to see the names on your screen, then it's just learning the teams, but after 20-30 mins or so you'll get it quickly :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back