DiRT Rally List of Pace Notes For Courses?

Been looking around for pace notes for any of the rally courses. A friend and I were planning on doing a realistic run of a course with me being the co-driver and him driving as I read pacenotes to him. But I couldn't find any so I was wondering if anyone knew of some that were already written. If not I guess I might just go through and write my own or something...

DIRT Rally Chief Game Designer and Co-Driver, Paul Coleman, mentioned creating a PDF with route notes but due to lack of time he abandoned the project (not for long, I hope). Thus I would suggest creating your own pacenotes, which is what real rally drivers do anyway :) Good luck!

DIRT Rally Chief Game Designer and Co-Driver, Paul Coleman, mentioned creating a PDF with route notes but due to lack of time he abandoned the project (not for long, I hope). Thus I would suggest creating your own pacenotes, which is what real rally drivers do anyway :) Good luck!
Ah, that's unfortunate. I do hope they continue their project. Making notes shouldn't be that hard, but thanks for the information.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back