Lime Rock Park track - where can I find one?

TPS

50RPM
Original poster
Feb 19, 2018
Hallo

I saw on YT in some videos showing AC that there is Lime Rock Park available for AC. Can any of you point me to a proper download, please?

Johnr777

500RPM
Premium
Jun 25, 2017
Hallo

I saw on YT in some videos showing AC that there is Lime Rock Park available for AC. Can any of you point me to a proper download, please?
There are a couple of versions out in the wild, both are poor conversions, unoptimized, quick rips. Google is your friend...

@Pixelchaser is working on a proper LiDAR based layout, hopefully still happening as he was having hard drive issues!

Mascot

Card-carrying mod whore
Jul 13, 2014
There's a very good FM7 conversion by Terra21. He has videos of it on YouTube, eg.

Reactions: munch4us3n

Mascot

Card-carrying mod whore
Jul 13, 2014
There are a couple of versions out in the wild, both are poor conversions, unoptimized, quick rips. Google is your friend...

@Pixelchaser is working on a proper LiDAR based layout, hopefully still happening as he was having hard drive issues!
I'm guessing this has been abandoned?

Mascot

Card-carrying mod whore
Jul 13, 2014
You guessed right... would be a great little project for someone wanting to give the track building series videos a go. :thumbsup:
That's a shame - it seemed pretty well advanced. I guess recent CSP updates rendered the grass innovations obsolete. Is that why development halted?