Cars Ligier JS2R

Hello,

I’m engineer since 4 seasons on this car now and I am training driver for some race on it.
I can help if needed but I can manage to create the car myself, could someone help me?

Thanks in advance

Creating a mod such as a brand new car takes a huge amount of someone's (often a team's) time, effort and dedication - obviously there's the 3D model, animations, importing, physics, sound and other bits and pieces to consider.

Your best bet is to post a detailed message in the requests thread here: https://www.racedepartment.com/threads/mod-app-requests-thread.64157/page-104

If you're the engineer on the car and have access to the genuine data that someone could use, that would be invaluable to such a project, no doubt, but it would be a huge amount of work for someone to get a mod to that point still. Good luck, would certainly be an interesting one if you found a taker.

I hadn't heard of this car before reading this thread. I was even more surprised to discover that the JS2R is an homagé to the 1970s Ligier JS2, which I had also never heard of - how?! :confused: :O_o: :inlove:

Ligier-JS2-Car-3-740x493.jpg

I hadn't heard of this car before reading this thread. I was even more surprised to discover that the JS2R is an homagé to the 1970s Ligier JS2, which I had also never heard of - how?! :confused: :O_o: :inlove:

Ligier-JS2-Car-3-740x493.jpg

With a Maserati engine too! And for some reason the JS2 came after the (very pretty IMO) JS3 DFV-powered prototype.

Something I didn't know until just now, the 'JS' in Ligier designations is a tribute to Jo Schlesser.

Latest News

How often do you meet up (IRL) with your simracing friends?

• Weekly

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Monthly

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • Yearly

Votes: 4 9.1%
  • Weekly at lan events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Monthly at lan events

• Yearly at lan events