Lienz? !

Give me your name in France-Racer, I wanna ban you dude, and it's not me who posted the 190 D.

Enough, I have more important things in my life than arguing with you, feel free to ban me, I don't care.
Btw link for MB posted by Adams (don't know, maybe french forum have more Adams administrators...) is removed wich proves my point.
So stop bothering me and have a nice day.

Come on, children, grow up and be nice!
Ah, happy to see there is some inteligent people here ! :)
I just said about a link wich i don't think it's an legal conversion, but it might stay private!
And when I ask about this here i'm assaulted by Dream factory and FVR without any reason!
When I go out from this forum , the best things happens. LOL Oh my gosh , how much mature have this thread? lol
You had right to left this forum dude ;)

Cool guy, cool... you're so funny guy. LOL! I think you've a interpretation problem. It's only words dude, and I know the fact that's not so kind to ban people w/o any reason. But I don't suck anything ok? Just be careful :o

What on god's shake are you talking about people ? I read this thread and i was like what the f$%@ have you smoked ?

Racer is a free simulation game where everybody can make his "dream car and track" and release to the community.Does it matter if somebody made it by scratch or converted it from another game ? If racer was a full priced game and used those converted tracks and cars then i can understand why people would talk against it.But again for God's shake racer is a FREE game made for simulation lovers.

Oh and if i had made a car or track in another game i would be more than happy having people convert it to other games as i made it not for earning money but because i loved that specific car and wanted to have as many people love it too.

I never understood the hostility towards conversions from commercial games, when GTA and TDU's mods are full of them. And they have a much larger fan base and modding community.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back