Liam Jenkins Commentary announcement

Liam Jenkins

FSR Commentator
Hey guys, some of you may have heard that I am leaving most sim racing commentary. I have signed a contract with Simraceway. Not only will this give me more experience and also benefit me financially but I will also be given the chance to work with a commentary inspiration of mine John Hindhaugh! With a chance to maybe to travel to America and visit Sonoma Raceway at some point as well this truly is a remarkable opportunity and hopefully the next step on the road to being a professional commentator.
But this does mean I cannot commentate on iRacing anymore.Formula Sim Racing, RD Minis, RD LeMans or anything. I hope you all respect my decision as I am doing what is best for my career, these opportunities do not come around daily and I would be silly not to take it. I will miss all of you and want to thank everyone for their support this past year, from the Minis to everything on GSC. You guys have been so kind to me and for 2 years I worked to get to the top and last season I finally did it.
I want to thank Bram for the opportunity and especially Wil, he does so much work behind the scenes to make sure you guys have the best broadcast possible and he deserves more recognition. I will truly miss it . I will still be racing (trying too) and doing my best to tune in and stay in contact but for now it's farewell

Thank you so much guys, for everything!
Liam

Cool to hear, Liam :) John Hindhaugh is a very nice commentator to listen to, a very good rolemodel for up and comming commentators. Grab all the experience and hints you can get :)

Good luck Liam. What about a farewell Green Flag Podcast to say goodbye!!:thumbsup:
Maybe you'll get to work with/meet Alan McNish and Dario Franchetti, two of the greatest race drivers of our time. (and they're Scottish)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back