Level of darkness does not change on arms

I'm using the Anniversary PATCH, and I just notice this., the arms does not match with the level of darkness of the track / ambience. (Pic 1)

Before installing this the arms changed with the ambience. (Pic 2)

Why is this happening, please help.

Attachments

• GTR2 2021-08-15 19-54-32-82.jpg
    GTR2 2021-08-15 19-54-32-82.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 57
  • dfgfdgd4.jpg
    dfgfdgd4.jpg
    86.1 KB · Views: 53
Does it happen with all cars or only few ?
Because the 2 pictures show 2 different cars.
I will check on my side.
You must know that have reduced the contrast on my suits because of over exposing of white in default gloves : you loose all the details when sun reflections are max with default suits. Perhaps I will increase contrast a bit to get darker black but not too much because I don't want to get blank white : white becomes a problem when you use plugins like ENBseries, Reshade or SweetFx as HDR will make clear surfaces like plain white. On the contrary, it is easy to darken image with these plugins thanks to luminosity or gamma settings.

Last edited:
Does it happen with all cars or only few ?
Because the 2 pictures show 2 different cars.
I will check on my side.
You must know that have reduced the contrast on my suits because of over exposing of white in default gloves : you loose all the details when sun reflections are max with default suits. Perhaps I will increase contrast a bit to get darker black but not too much because I don't want to get blank white : white becomes a problem when you use plugins like ENBseries, Reshade or SweetFx as HDR will make clear surfaces like plain white. On the contrary, it is easy to darken image with these plugins thanks to luminosity or gamma settings.
Hello! thanks a lot for replying! I have fixed this installing the following mod: "HD gloves & suits v2_0 by BariCZ" and now the arms looks as it should be. take a look.

Is important to say that I have changed the Night settings in the .gdb file of the track to make the night more realistic.

I really appreciate your help, and the quick fix, I'll try it and let you know the result.

Attachments

• GTR2 2365.jpg
    GTR2 2365.jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 47
  • GTR2 2368.jpg
    GTR2 2368.jpg
    931.8 KB · Views: 52
Last edited:

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 16 76.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 3 14.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 5 23.8%