Lentil GT PPFilter

Misc Lentil GT PPFilter 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
LentilFilters submitted a new resource:

Lentil GT PPFilter - Gran Turismo Based Post Processing Filter for Assetto Corsa

Hi! My name is Lentil and as some of you know, I have been making filters for the past few months. I started this project of making a PPFilter for Assetto Corsa that looked somewhat like GT7. I've been working on this project for a few months and think it's at a point where I can release it for now. I have started school and have many things that matter more than this at the moment, so I am not sure how regularly this will be updated or how much time I will have to work on this project. This...

Read more about this resource...

LentilFilters updated Lentil GT PPFilter with a new update entry:

Lentil GT PPFilter

Hi! My name is Lentil and as some of you know, I have been making filters for the past few months. I started this project of making a PPFilter for Assetto Corsa that looked somewhat like GT7. I've been working on this project for a few months and think it's at a point where I can release it for now. I have started school and have many things that matter more than this at the moment, so I am not sure how regularly this will be updated or how much time I will have to work on this project. This...

Read the rest of this update entry...

My game doesn't look like the screenshots, are there any settings I need to adjust to get it to look like that? (Paricularly the bright light speculars)

I am on the latest CSP and Pure.

Edit: Nevermind, I had to reset the pure config. Sorry!

Last edited:
Looks pretty good, but not near enough to the screenshots since you didn't provide the presets for csp and such. I think if you did it would be a major upgrade :) !

Hello sir, I just got PURE to use this filter, however the PP filter is really dark whenever I boot up the game. Is there a recommended settings for the filter?

Edit: Reinstalled the filter and it fixed the brightness issue for me

Last edited:
Hello sir, I just got PURE to use this filter, however the PP filter is really dark whenever I boot up the game. Is there a recommended settings for the filter?

Edit: Reinstalled the filter and it fixed the brightness issue for me
I ran into this too and followed your troubleshooting step, but the colors still do not look correct to me since the latest Pure and shader patch update.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 87 30.1%
  • More leagues

Votes: 58 20.1%
  • Prizes

Votes: 63 21.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 37 12.8%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 18 6.2%