rF2 Legends Cars @ Toban Grand Prix - Saturday 24 Januari 2009

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
what a fantastic cars, but i am so out of control this week that i cant drive anymore :)
Practice went great with steady laptime, qualy was bad with just one lap at all :)D), race went ok, got a little tab by Yoeri who was all gentleman in waiting for me, but i hardly could get out of the gras, haha. Sorry Gijsen!
A few laps later i torpedoed myself in the wall and couldnt get out because these cars don't have reverse (??). Etc etc, bad race but great fun!

Kudos for Josh for getting up early, or not sleeping at all but still be present on time for the race, while he is in Australia, bravo :thumb:

Joined in the last minute of warmup because I couldn't find the server and had almost no practice.
The race was really fun. I had a great battle with Yoeri and passed him in the last lap, so I finished 2nd.
This was my first RFactor race, and I am sure many more will follow:laugh2:

loved it!

quali 5th with last flying lap (jumped from 8th) sub 2min which i knew i could get to as starting to get to grips with track and car

race bogged down off the line and lost 3 or 4 places. but when yoeri and bram tapped i was back up to 5th... but with patrick in tow. made an error which allowed him past. hung onto his coat tails for a while but another wee error saw the gap open. cars ahead made mistakes popping me 4th at one point but then yoeri came past. finished 5th of the 6 runners but happily on the lead lap (just!)

great race all and those that didn't partake you're missing some fun stuff here. you have to treat the car like a lady.... :D

• Josh Healy

Sadly I didn't finish the race....

My start was great...from 4th to second by turn 1 and made what I thought to be a good pass on the outside to take P1...
That didn't last long because the pressure of leading my first race got to me and I ran wide... then spun......then spun again.....then again. :(

Overall it was a fun race :)
I will definately be back for more races that start at the same time.
It started around 6am and finished at 8am (I think)

That is perfect for me because I will be able to get a race in before school (if they finish before 8am GMT +10

to be honest ,those cars are very hard to drive,but when you start to understand how to drive it you start to have fun,unfortunately i've understand a little bit late :D and i only did 1 lap of the race,btw i'll be back on a legend night,grats to toni Yoeri and Patrick ;)

Sorry I missed this one guys - My PC has been down since Friday night - just got the damn thing working this morning :pissed-off: It had problems recognising the HDs and then couldn't find the operating system.. At least rFactor will be nice and trim now I guess, after the reformat... :disapointed:

here are some stats for our night guys,if it can interest someone

Attachments

• toban stats.jpg
    toban stats.jpg
    148 KB · Views: 205
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.