Legend Mod (F1,GP Legends,GP Fantasy) Part 1

Legend Mod (F1,GP Legends,GP Fantasy) Part 1 *works with patch 1.1* 1.6.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great mod, but i read this on the page :
'Practice 30/40/60 , Quali 25/40/60'
I play the F1 but the practice and qualifying times are still the default ones (which are terrible)..
Not sure if it has to do with me or that something went wrong! tnx!

Super mod !! Thank you !!
Just a mistake for me.

Vaillante team to the French flag but is located in Germany
3.png

Thank you for your nice work

So, I started a new season in the highest league. The rules are long practice and long qualifying. However, it is still the original length (20min and 12min, respectively), is this working correctly?

hi great work with this mod, however i personally just want to use the "f1" part for real driver names etc as im not interested in the legend series. your mod is the only one i can find tht works with the latest update but when i change details myself (such as driver names) to get the 2017 lineup all the in game names go blank. ive seen many people with this issue and wondered how u managed to make this mod without the issue? if i change the drivers.txt file even slightly i lose all drivers names in game, can u offer any advice on how we can fix this? or do u have any plans to release a "2017" mod? thanks again

hi great work with this mod, however i personally just want to use the "f1" part for real driver names etc as im not interested in the legend series. your mod is the only one i can find tht works with the latest update but when i change details myself (such as driver names) to get the 2017 lineup all the in game names go blank. ive seen many people with this issue and wondered how u managed to make this mod without the issue? if i change the drivers.txt file even slightly i lose all drivers names in game, can u offer any advice on how we can fix this? or do u have any plans to release a "2017" mod? thanks again

thx, i work on a 2017 mod, but it need some time

I know when I install this mod that I'll get real life teams and drivers. But what happens when the real life drivers eventually retire? Are they regenerated? Will I eventually end up with the original game's random drivers?

I know when I install this mod that I'll get real life teams and drivers. But what happens when the real life drivers eventually retire? Are they regenerated? Will I eventually end up with the original game's random drivers?

there are 197 drivers in the databank, but there will be also generate some random drivers

Hi, I download Legend 2.0 Mod from Workshop. If I start 2000 season, there are not just historical drivers (Schumacher, Hakinen...), but also current drivers (Hamilton, Kvyat...). Can anybody help me, what to do to have there just historical drivers?

Thanks!

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back