Resource icon

Misc Leds Mod 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
The Same Thing that i have write .. This is what i use in the game.
Red Bull/ McLaren/ Mercedes/ Force India/ Marussia - All Lights
Ferrari/ Lotus/ Sauber/ Williams/ Toro Rosso/ Caterham - No Green Lights

The Same Thing that i have write .. This is what i use in the game.
Red Bull/ McLaren/ Mercedes/ Force India/ Marussia - All Lights
Ferrari/ Lotus/ Sauber/ Williams/ Toro Rosso/ Caterham - No Green Lights

I understand, I will use the settings that I had found, and their ...
I do not know if I can put external link, but this site has helped me see the leds ... some videos have onboard camera :D
http://globoesporte.globo.com/formula-1/videos/

I was watching Qualy on my DVR at Suzuka earlier, and GRO in the Lotus had one green light, and then red and blue, in succession, like this mod.

Here is the crazy part- after he was on the straight, he pressed a button, and 4 green lights stayed lit all the time.. then red and blue went up in succession like this mod.

Crazy stuff.. not sure what button he pressed, it was top left on wheel.. maybe 2nd or 3rd button from top. I wonder if the green lights were a reminder of which lap he was on, or some other notification system of some sort. I forgot to take a pic, or vid, and deleted the DVR file. it was in Q3 I believe.

The green lights are linked with the KERS, when there is 3 green lights , the KERS is at the Half and when there is five green lights the drivers has used all the KERS.

I wonder if the HUD could be fixed to be like this? I am using HUD mod so that in driver (cockpit) view, I have a HUD now. Of course the HUD lights are still old style.

And in other view I use for driving (center above helmet), the hud has old style lights bar.

Hmm.. I don't even really need to have those lights in the HUD at all when in cockpit view actually. I want hud for other stuff in cockpit view, but still want light in HUD in other views.

Maybe I can just get rid of the lights in the hud altogether as a solution only when in cockpit view?

Hmmm.. l'll have to check to see if that is an option in the game first, but I don't think it is.

hi could you this LED `s also so do as you have done it the other?

gxs2w7ly8oa1.jpg

Couldn't figure out what mod was causing huge gray thing in front of view in garage.. Does this one do that?

I was watching Qualy on my DVR at Suzuka earlier, and GRO in the Lotus had one green light, and then red and blue, in succession, like this mod.

Here is the crazy part- after he was on the straight, he pressed a button, and 4 green lights stayed lit all the time.. then red and blue went up in succession like this mod.

Crazy stuff.. not sure what button he pressed, it was top left on wheel.. maybe 2nd or 3rd button from top. I wonder if the green lights were a reminder of which lap he was on, or some other notification system of some sort. I forgot to take a pic, or vid, and deleted the DVR file. it was in Q3 I believe.
What you describe is the DRS activation LEDs. I am trying to do the same for my personal file but having trouble finding a way to open the .pssg files. I think I can work out how to make the LEDs activate only when the DRS is activated. I am currently trying to make the single LED active only when the DRS can be activated like it is in the 2014 Lotus car.

Reactions: BWX

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back