Le Mans 2022 | Iron Lynx/Iron Dames | Kunos/ZBW Ferrari 488 GT3/GTE | 4 Car Pack

Skins Le Mans 2022 | Iron Lynx/Iron Dames | Kunos/ZBW Ferrari 488 GT3/GTE | 4 Car Pack 0.7

Login or Register an account to download this content

DD SimDesign

Premium
withdrew updated 2022 24 Hours Of Le Mans Iron Lynx Pack (4 cars) with a new update entry:

Minor tweaks

All cars

- Re-exported main .dds files (Intel texture works was exporting the file darker than it was in Photoshop.. back to Nvidia!)
- Fixed part of the design on the left side (where door meets rear quarter panel) that wasn't lined up properly
- Added "Niki Hasler AG" logo to rear bumper
- Added "Iron Lynx" logo to rear bumper
- Resized "AM" class sticker on rear bumper
- Changed car numbers from black to white
- Updated livery.png files to reflect the above
- Updated CM previews to...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Sans titre-1.jpg

Based on version 0.5, I modified a little with the flags, the FIA Women on the front etc... To give you ideas to finalize your skin. Thank you for your job.

View attachment 574421
Based on version 0.5, I modified a little with the flags, the FIA Women on the front etc... To give you ideas to finalize your skin. Thank you for your job.
Awesome stuff - I was planning on doing these for a future update. Had a hard time adding the Italian flag to the wing to be honest! Would you mind sending me the file for that please so I can add it for an update? Will credit you :)

Hi, amazing job on the liveries as per usual. I'm currently working on their 2023 WEC livery now that they have moved to using Porsches, and I had no idea what font they were using for the numberplates. What font did you use? As far as I can tell they were the exact ones I was looking for. Appreciate your help in advance!

Hi, amazing job on the liveries as per usual. I'm currently working on their 2023 WEC livery now that they have moved to using Porsches, and I had no idea what font they were using for the numberplates. What font did you use? As far as I can tell they were the exact ones I was looking for. Appreciate your help in advance!
Thanks for the kind words! If I remember correctly, I drew the numbers manually using the spotters guide from the Le Mans website, took a bit of time but was worth it for accuracy :)

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.