Le Mans 2018: The Movie - Releases This November

Really? Why?
I saw some of the race and the outcome, so please elaborate...

I know racing drivers who don't even watch or follow any motor racing...
I think the behind the scenes footage and the drivers' insights on endurance racing overall will be interesting to watch.

When I first saw the title I thought, oh no Hollyweird is remaking Steve McQueen's classic movie, and they'll butcher it like all the remakes they do. So I was relieved to see that it's actually a documentary. :D

I love how they chose the year that literally a single factory LMP1 team entered the race.

Privateers in LMP1 have been grid-fillers for years now.

One of the most meaningless Le Mans years ever - and this is when they decide to make a movie?

A must-see movie for every racing fan.

Huge racing fan here, but definitely not a must-see for me. That race was a complete farce and to make a movie about it is just....yeah, I don't think I'll be wasting any time on it. I don't imagine it's much different than the Truth in 24 movies anyway, other than the fact that the races in those movies weren't rigged for a certain team to win. Hard pass.

Is the movie some kind of Toyota vanity project? I find it pathetic that the only way they were able to finally "win" was to literally be the only team with even a chance of winning.

If you're the only factory team, it seems like honor alone would demand for you to wait until there is some actual competition. Otherwise, withdraw and skip a year.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.