Le Circuit Mt-Tremblant 1969 (St-Jovite)

Tracks Le Circuit Mt-Tremblant 1969 (St-Jovite) 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
P_Cote submitted a new resource:

Le Circuit Mt-Tremblant 1969 (St-Jovite) - Le Circuit Mt-Tremblant 1969, Canada, vintage version

Built in 1964 starting with the "North Loop" to host Montreal's Driving Clubs, Le Circuit Mt-Tremblant (Canada) was extend to the full "GP" layout in 1965. The track was a huge success in 60’s and nearly every big series made a stop there, including F1 in 1968 and 1970. The CanAm and TransAm series was also regular events. The late 60’s was really the golden era for the track not only for the high profile races but also popularity. Every race weekend was one giant outdoors party with huge...

Read more about this resource...

Start grid #26 and #27 seems swapped and 26 is placed at 90 degrees. Pitboxes are apparently placed in some kind of random order all over and extremely cramped. This is for all layouts.

Start grid #26 and #27 seems swapped and 26 is placed at 90 degrees. Pitboxes are apparently placed in some kind of random order all over and extremely cramped. This is for all layouts.
Thanks for the testing, they were added at the last minute and not fully tested (got to talk to my QA guys... :)). I will update that shortly (will gather bug reports for a couple of days).

About the pits, they were made way too small. Everybody was complaining about them they destroyed them in the 80's, but I made them as they were. So to aleviate a bit of the pain, I made the decision to spread around the pits assignment so it's not ridiculously jammed if there's like 15 cars. If it's full then tough luck. Number 1 is the middle roughly because at the end (where is actually was) it's the worst place to get back on track, it's almost a penalty. Since it will be the most used position, I moved it back to a more sensible place.

Thanks for the testing, they were added at the last minute and not fully tested (got to talk to my QA guys... :)). I will update that shortly (will gather bug reports for a couple of days).

About the pits, they were made way too small. Everybody was complaining about them they destroyed them in the 80's, but I made them as they were. So to aleviate a bit of the pain, I made the decision to spread around the pits assignment so it's not ridiculously jammed if there's like 15 cars. If it's full then tough luck. Number 1 is the middle roughly because at the end (where is actually was) it's the worst place to get back on track, it's almost a penalty. Since it will be the most used position, I moved it back to a more sensible place.
Sure, that makes sense, but maybe make them 1, 15, 2, 16, 3, 17 and so on so there will be one space free between the cars until there is more than 14 cars on track?

Also, the specators was invisible for me, but the shadows was there still. When I turned the New spectators rendering method OFF in CSP, both spectators and shadows are gone. Maybe a bug in CSP 0.1.77, I will test some previews and see if that fixes it..
Attached picture of the ghost spectators.
And one of the start grid.

Also attaching a picture on how you could solve the cramped pitbox problem by adding pitboxes where I drew red lines.

Attachments

• Screenshot_alfa_romeo_giulietta_spider_mt-tremblant_69_10-4-122-10-54-2.jpg
    Screenshot_alfa_romeo_giulietta_spider_mt-tremblant_69_10-4-122-10-54-2.jpg
    601 KB · Views: 110
  • Screenshot_tmm_tatra_603_mt-tremblant_69_10-4-122-10-58-55.jpg
    Screenshot_tmm_tatra_603_mt-tremblant_69_10-4-122-10-58-55.jpg
    581.3 KB · Views: 103
  • Screenshot_tmm_tatra_603_mt-tremblant_69_10-4-122-11-0-6.jpg
    Screenshot_tmm_tatra_603_mt-tremblant_69_10-4-122-11-0-6.jpg
    575.9 KB · Views: 115
Last edited:
About the spectator shadows, it looks like you're using a low or medium "world detail" settings. Lots of details are misssing everywhere (cars, RV, tents, props). To get everything showing, use Maximum Details. The performance hit is minimal, it's reasonnably well optimized for FPS I think. I get around 100FPS without post-processing filter with my 5 years old, low-tier GPU.

About the pit lane, thanks for the suggestion, but the right side behind the stands is actually the false grid and access is difficult, would be a nightmare online to find your spot there. Maybe I could stagger the car a little so they're not overlapping so badly. Luckily I made the pit lane a tad wider than it was...

Last edited:
ah yes, I had world details on High. Still, I never seen invisible spectators where the shadows was still there. Tested with 0.1.78 preview 68, and it was the same.

Fantastic..but a legendary track to join the F1 1968/1969 mini pack (I gather the available cars and made some small conversions in cars that are missing in the Assetto Corsa, like Brabham BT 26 and 26A (high and low rear wing) , BRM P138 and P139 (high and low), Cooper T86 (1968), Ferrari 312/69, Honda RA302, Lotus 63, Lotus 49B (I already made the missing ones), Matra MS10 and MS 11 (1968), Matra 1969 we have, McLaren M7A, M7C, M9A...

ah yes, I had world details on High. Still, I never seen invisible spectators where the shadows was still there. Tested with 0.1.78 preview 68, and it was the same.
Not sure what's going on with the spectator shadows. I tried to replicate by setting world detail to high (maximum detail needed to show them), and it's clean as far as I can tell. Could be a CSP related thing. I run 0.1.78-preview1. No idea what else it could be.
Screenshot_ag_lola_t70_rf2_mt-tremblant_69_10-4-122-22-26-43.jpg
Here are my settings for spectators options when I took the screenshot
Capture.JPG

For me, the problems with the spectators also appear. I have only these silhouettes in the places where they should be (World Details: Maximum, CSP 1.78prev1)
Any ideas?

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2022.05.11 - 04.52.22.34.jpg

Assetto Corsa Screenshot 2022.05.11 - 04.52.44.63.jpg

EDIT:
Ok, I have found a solution to my problem. I will not delete my post in case anyone else has this particular problem.

Namely, the marked field in the image must be unselected.
Spect.jpg

Last edited:
It's been brought to my attention that the track does not load on vanilla AC. I did not bother to test this myself before release but I'll check it out.
For the time being, please consider Content Manager + CSP to be mandatory (it already is to run anthing these days...)

Very interesting given the screens, but would it be possible to have a version without CSP. Thanks in advance
and at @P_Cote

its the
mt-tremblant_69\gp\data\camera_facing.ini
(also for the other layouts: ...\data\camera_facing.ini)

Cote, you probably didnt update this file.

If you remove that, track loads fine in vanilla AC. (If you also installed the "assettocorsa\system" folder from archive, it contains Stereo's stFlow shader)

Last edited:
P_Cote updated Le Circuit Mt-Tremblant 1969 (St-Jovite) with a new update entry:

Various minor bug fix

• Fixed loading issue on “vanilla” AC. Works now. Was caused by custom crowd file. Note: Crowd exposure tuned for CM/CSP, crowd will look too dark in vanilla AC.
  • Rearrange pit assignment (double row) to minimize car overlapping due to limited pit lane length. Second row will show only with 15+ cars.
  • Corrected grid position 26/27 and orientation(all layout)
  • T9 Rail popup LOD OUT adjustment
  • File cleanup
CLEAN INSTALL HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

Pit lane up to 14 cars...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements