AC [LATE] Lotus Exige V6 Cup @ Mugello - Tuesday, November 25th

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Forgot how to count, 5, 4, 3, 1 twice!!!

Good fun, couldn't lose concentration at all, or you got bit. Partway through the race, I found the car much more stable by keeping a little throttle on during cornering. Seemed to minimize the off throttle oversteer.

Thanks @Ryan Ogurek

Fun race! I really learned a lot about slow in/fast out with this car/track combo. Right after lap 10 I finally figured the right entry speed that eliminated the entry oversteer and allowed me to get on the throttle faster. Unfortunately, my concentration lapses found me in the grass way too many times....when I get those lapses under control, I can actually be competitive in some of these races!

Indeed @Chris James !

One of the most sweating race I've done so far. The average delta between us was 0.678 s :confused:.
I really had a great pleasure to race you.
And for the contact, I've looked the replay. And honestly I must say that I was too late to try this move. So as far as nobody go against, you deserved the first place ;).
I hope our paths will cross again!

Thx all for the event.
See you next!

@Geoffroy Tassenoy @Chris James, after the race I looked at you two in the replays and it was definitely an epic battle. Not for just a few laps, but for the entire race! A video of you two racing should be made and posted for every newly registered driver to view (and a bunch of the licensed drivers also!). There was no diving into the corners for a risky pass (like you could do that with these cars :) )....and CLOSE racing without ramming from behind.

Even if I don't learn how to be fast as either of you, I do hope to learn to race close in like you two guys were doing for the entire race.

Thanks Fred. However, I'm still learning how to race cleanly as well, remember when I hit you in the GTs? :laugh: I'm having to re-learn how to race cleanly in Assetto Corsa. It's different from rFactor somehow. It can be done, though, and it's been fun so far.

Would anyone be willing to post a replay of the race? I only got the last 2 laps.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back