Last Fridays Formula Arbarth meeting.

Keith Gregg

CAUTION - SLOW VEHICLE
Sorry if this is the wrong forum...but i was wondering how the Friday Formula Arbarth Rookie meeting went...how many attended etc...and if anyone made a video recording of it at all.
I ask because I am very keen on the rookie events but couldnt make Fridays session.
Any help or info appreciated.
Thanks

It went really well, I reckon. Attendance was good, as was the racing. The Formula Arbarth are really good fun. I'll definitely be signing up if they're used again. The Mazdas should be good this Friday too. :thumbsup:

It went really well, I reckon. Attendance was good, as was the racing. The Formula Arbarth are really good fun. I'll definitely be signing up if they're used again. The Mazdas should be good this Friday too. :thumbsup:

Thanks Ross...yeah the Formula Arbarth are great cars...I spent all week practicing between those on Vellulunga and the little fiats at Nurgburgring ( I spent all week practicing the 'no chicane' layout so was in for a surprise on my first practice lap lol)...but Friday is the day I go to the pub to see a man about a dog so I am little use to anyone come Friday eve lol.
I am glad it went well though and hope everyone enjoyed themselves and I look forward to bringing up the rear on Wednesday :)
Thanks for the update bud.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back