AC Lancia Fulvia @ Riverside International - Mon 10Sep18

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Sorry Craig I'll have to miss this one, just been told I have to work tonight:(

I guess the good news is it's the only late one I have to do this week:unsure:

:thumbsdown::thumbsup: ..I hope you can join us next week Calvyn ? looking at running something interesting @ historic Silverstone or Historic Monza.

PS. I saw you go of track at riverside :( ...I wanted to thank you for waiting before entering again, I started to panic but I need not have done :thumbsup:
I will certainly be looking out for the up-and-coming event and give it some serious consideration of entering. Thank you for the heads up.:thumbsup:

Like all sims I've played with gt3s they've always give me problems.AC is no exception but in this SIM tyres overheating, should have paid more attention to that in my setup. Once they got too hot my pace was somewhat slower than the snail that overtook me. Total disaster to tell the truth. I decided to stay out of harms way and return back to the pits with my 140+ Celsius tyres. Which I use for cooking pizza. I hope everybody got a piece.

Please do not miss understand me, I love the modern stuff, but also love the classic's, sadly I think very few do. I truly wish there was more support for such cars, but with a grid less than 10 drivers, is really not so good :thumbsdown: ..Lets hope we get more support next week ? ..it may not be your "perfect" combination, but I really hope we get a nice grid :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back