Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

On the subject of all things Virtua_LM...anyone know the reasons why you cant convert the GTPC carset? I can convert most mods from RF but i cannot work out what files are causing the issues but i get a CTD whenever i go to race any car from the mod. Its annoying as the cars are appearing in menu but they fail to load. Does anyone else get this?

danbuara submitted a new resource:

mod para controlar funções cruciais do tablet - controlar funções cruciais pelo tablet

é simples rapido e facil,
controlar as principais funções pelo tablet em quanto pilota,
vc só vai precisar instalar o roccat e colocar o arquivo de controle no jogo e mais nada.
View attachment 110816

Use single quick and easy ,
Control main functions hair tablet As pilots ,
U will need only install the Roccat and Put the Control File no game and nothing more

Read more about this resource...

alexSchmurtz submitted a new resource:

Lancer Cup RS Ipiranga - A Lancer RS skin based on #46 Bruno Mesquita

Like many, I really like the Mitsubishi Lancer Cup brought by the 1.50 update. But I wouldn't mind a few more... So here is an extra car for your field. Numbered 0.9 because Reiza did not release a template yet; I hope they will provide one and I'll update this skin. I used the existing textures and the shading could be better... Hope you'll like it anyway!
View attachment 110929 View attachment 110929 View attachment 110930 View attachment 110931 View attachment 110932...

Read more about this resource...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back