Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

well, I think maybe the FOV of the cameras is very close, 55 would be a better value and perhaps the seat is higher than it should
else .. in HDV, value of ffb force is 2, the correct would be 0, right?

Hi Guilherme,
You could ask Patrick Giranthon if there will be an update on the mod.
For the HDV: all other cars in version 1.50 have this value too, but you can change it yourself to 0 if feeling gets better for you. My experience with setting this value to 0 is that the FFB becomes less precise.

Very nice touch. :thumbsup: I wonder how resource heavy flying leaves would be, or if it's even doable...like when you drive over or past the leaves on the road and the moving air lifts them. That would be an impressive effect. Hm, I wonder if it's possible to replace the off-line dust particles with little leaves somehow...
Maybe in their next title Reiza can implement more of such environmental dynamics/effects. :)

alexSchmurtz submitted a new resource:

Lancer Cup RS iCarros - A Lancer RS skin based on #55 Sylvio de Barros

That one was a bit simpler to make: I "just" had to trace the base on one of the original skins, it is surprisingly close to the real car… ;) Includes helmet and driver suit: difficult to be accurate when I found few picts but I did my best.
View attachment 111399 View attachment 111400 View attachment 111401 View attachment 111402 View attachment 111403 View attachment 111404

Read more about this resource...

Morning all,

Im having a problem with 3rd party tracks, i had a look through a whole bunch of old rf tracks to port over to GSCE and the majority of them work with only a handful succumbing to a bouncing in the pitlane. I've read on other forums that it maybe the aiw file that needs attention, but ok, which part should i edit, and with what values?

Also if i go to skip all sessions and go straight to the race all the cars are again stuck in place and bouncing up and down on the grid very slightly. Any help or pointers would be GREATLY appreciated as some of the tracks i have chosen to port over would be brilliant additions to GSCE.

Thanks again :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play