Lamborghini Gallardo Super Trofeo fictional skin pack

Skins Lamborghini Gallardo Super Trofeo fictional skin pack Final until I feel like making more.

Login or Register an account to download this content
MrWaflz55 submitted a new resource:

Lamborghini Gallardo Super Trofeo fictional skin pack - More pure kwality, for F302's Gallardo ST.

By downloading, you are entitled to six skins for this skinless mod. Have fun.

To install, have the Gallardo ST by F302 opened in the content page of CM, drag and drop zip file and install using the side bar.

View attachment 710138
View attachment 710137View attachment 710139View attachment 710140View attachment 710136View attachment 710141

Read more about this resource...

Maybe you could make skins based on these?
Mot_lam_14_gallardo.png

MOT_XB1_Lambo_18_Gallardo.png

Greetings!
i have this one from f302 - f302_lamborghini_gallardo_lp_570-4_super_tofero

Should be the right one. Just go to your downloads folder, unpack and copy/cut the folders in the skinpack, open the Gallardo in Content Manager, open the Gallardo's folder using CM's menu at the bottom, then paste the skinpack files into the Gallardo's skin folder. That should do it if CM isn't working.

Should be the right one. Just go to your downloads folder, unpack and copy/cut the folders in the skinpack, open the Gallardo in Content Manager, open the Gallardo's folder using CM's menu at the bottom, then paste the skinpack files into the Gallardo's skin folder. That should do it if CM isn't working.
thanks but it just won't. the name of dds for my release is car_paint.dds and for yours - car_body_ao.dds. and if i rename, i just get this
1701685778856.png

thanks but it just won't. the name of dds for my release is car_paint.dds and for yours - car_body_ao.dds. and if i rename, i just get this
View attachment 711647
You could be using an old version or an unupdated version.
Try this one:

Last edited:

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 41 73.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 15 26.8%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 13 23.2%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 13 23.2%