Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale

Cars Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale 1.0.3

Login or Register an account to download this content
Omaatjehenk submitted a new resource:

Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale - Most hardcore (street-legal) version of the Diablo

View attachment 552303

Lamborghini Diablo GT1 Stradale
The legendary, most hardcore, one-off Lamborghini Diablo.

Credits:
Project Manager: Harry @ LMM Design
Original 3D model: LMM Design
3D model improvements: Maarten Huppelschoten (Omaatjehenk)
Textures and importing: Maarten Huppelschoten (Omaatjehenk)
Physics: abbo90
Sound: McLaren F1 GTR (Kunos)

Special thanks to:
Ben O'Bro and AccAkut for helping with driver animations.

This car does not feature...

Read more about this resource...

Well, it is actually 470whp with 540bhp at crank if we assume that transmission loss is 13%. So, where did advertised 655bhp came from?
lb d gt1.png

655 hp is the gross engine power, without auxiliaries and manifold (as tuned on the bench).
So there are some losses from here to the engine mounted in the car and then some other losses in the driveline.
I left the SAE Gross rating because it's what you find on the web.
If I'd write 560 hp or so people would have complain: "No, the car had 655 hp" :D

655 hp is the gross engine power, without auxiliaries and manifold (as tuned on the bench).
So there are some losses from here to the engine mounted in the car and then some other losses in the driveline.
I left the SAE Gross rating because it's what you find on the web.
If I'd write 560 hp or so people would have complain: "No, the car had 655 hp" :D
Thank you for explanation. I believe the same logic applies to SE30 Jota and its engine specs for 595bhp?

i dont know for sure, but im skeptical at the size of that steering wheel. in vr it looks HUGE. it looks to be, id guess 400-450mm. its more likely 350 to 360mm. if you find some reference photos of the real one you could estimate it based on the bolt pattern being 74mm (from the center of one bolt to the center of the one across from it). thats my only gripe, the rest of the car looks beautiful!

i dont know for sure, but im skeptical at the size of that steering wheel. in vr it looks HUGE. it looks to be, id guess 400-450mm. its more likely 350 to 360mm. if you find some reference photos of the real one you could estimate it based on the bolt pattern being 74mm (from the center of one bolt to the center of the one across from it). thats my only gripe, the rest of the car looks beautiful!

I think this has more to do with the driver being tiny to fit the car. Steering wheel is not larger than any other Lamborghini steering wheel

Just a little thing: the skin.ini refers to the [driver_80] model, but in driver3d.ini is actually [driver] model (the one with the HANS device). The only thing affected is the helmet.

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 104 70.7%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 37 25.2%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 28 19.0%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 31 21.1%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 30 20.4%