AC Lambo Huracan ST @ Okayama Int. - Sat 28Oct17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I'm an let's rub paint
You said it, you got it:p
giphy.gif

I'm out guys, Ive lost my desire/enthusiasm for sim racing tbh, just doesn't stir my blood like it use too, maybe I'm just getting old:unsure:
Just like that? Maybe is it something else fault? Strange, never heard of anyone loosing racing enthusiasm in a blink of an eye ;) I lost lots of things, but racing would be my last, no doubt about it. So I don`t believe you at all. Come on...

Last edited:
Just like that? Maybe is it something else fault? Strange, never heard of anyone loosing racing enthusiasm in a blink of an eye ;) I lost lots of thing, but racing would be my last, no doubt about it. So I don`t believe you at all. Come on...
It's been coming for some time mate, not something that happened overnight, maybe I just need a break, maybe I'm just bored with the sims, maybe I'm just getting old. Maybe it's due to doing some track time in my XR8, and then realising how much more exiting it is in comparison to simracing, whatever it is and whether you believe me or not, I don't have the same level of desire to race sims as I use too, even having the Oculus isn't a drawcard for me.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back