rF2 Lada VFTS @ Helsinki - Thu 05 Aug 2021

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I will be happy to join you, but:
First: I don't have premium:(
Second: Tommorow new little championship will start on these cars on another league:) Therefore, my participation will depend on the workload of the administrative work on the championship
Ah, you wouldd need to be a premium member I'm afraid. :(

So I finally had my spinal injections and I have to say if things are as promising as the last 18hrs indicate then I will be having a go again in my early morning races. At this time I will be up for a race this week..WooHoo..:thumbsup:

So I finally had my spinal injections and I have to say if things are as promising as the last 18hrs indicate then I will be having a go again in my early morning races. At this time I will be up for a race this week..WooHoo..:thumbsup:
I have to post something tomorrow. Any requests mate?

EDIT: Woohoo indeed. You took the words out of my...... typing fingers..... erm... oh you know what I mean. :D :roflmao:

Last edited:
Mornin, was great yesterday!!!

Mistakes early in both races.... So basically the rest was opposite lock training session LOL

Race1:

Race2:

Looking forward to next week!!!

Last edited:
It's a shame because I really didn't get on with the car - despite somehow putting it 4th in quali and taking the lead briefly on lap 1. But the car was too easy to spin from nothing mistakes and didn't feel like you could ever push it. Too many spins early in the race meant I just had to leave as it was not fun after that, sorry.

For me it felt great to finally make it for a thursday event again! :)
And I love this little car, its combos like this that remind me why I still even bother with this otherwise rather broken game.:whistling:

Unfortunately my pace left quite a lot to be desired; losing 5 sec. a lap to the leaders even when I'm not spinning is not exactly where I wanted to be, but I had some good fun nonetheless:thumbsup:
Although I suspect Denis somehow knew this in advance, and that's why I never made it onto the signup list... a place on that list is something that need to be earned I guess.. :cautious:

:p

Anyways... Big thanks to everyone for joining, and to Denis for setting up the event. Will be back soon!

Last edited:
It's a shame because I really didn't get on with the car - despite somehow putting it 4th in quali and taking the lead briefly on lap 1. But the car was too easy to spin from nothing mistakes and didn't feel like you could ever push it. Too many spins early in the race meant I just had to leave as it was not fun after that, sorry.
There is a rule that says, that when you don't finish a race, you are forced to drive the next one with inverted Steering axis!!!!

.... Or backwards....

LOL

Although I suspect Denis somehow knew this in advance, and that's why I never made it onto the signup list... a place on that list is something that need to be earned I guess.. :cautious:
Aw Roland, sorry mate. You know how unobservant I can be. Part of being a grandad I guess. :(
If it happens again, please feel free to poke me with one of your knitting needles. :roflmao:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back