AC Kunos GT3 Porsche GT3 Cup @ Mills Metropark - Monday 27 Jan 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
@GEO147 Damn George. I've spun three times when I was close behind you. Do you have a James Bond gadget for dropping oil or something like that?

Congrats to the podium and thanks for organising, Denis! It was intense but fun.

Oh, btw I found the car in the last 6 laps more difficult to handle. Tyres were OK. Did anyone else had the same experience?

@GEO147 Damn George. I've spun three times when I was close behind you. Do you have a James Bond gadget for dropping oil or something like that?

Congrats to the podium and thanks for organising, Denis! It was intense but fun.

Oh, btw I found the car in the last 6 laps more difficult to handle. Tyres were OK. Did anyone else had the same experience?

Thought it was me getting tired, yes me too, quite noticable

I noticed Han. I was really distracted by it thinking I did something wrong. Same happened to John.
Ran out of bloody fuel with one lap left and was short shifting like mad for a few laps before. Which made the car much easier to handle.

I noticed Han. I was really distracted by it thinking I did something wrong. Same happened to John.
Ran out of bloody fuel with one lap left and was short shifting like mad for a few laps before. Which made the car much easier to handle.
No I was only joking of course. In the first lap I was surprised with a sudden movement of you in that fast left just before the tricky S and I braked too hard for cold tyres. The other occasions I was just too eager to catch a slipstream on the long straight. So none of them were caused by you.

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 42 26.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 31 19.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 28 17.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 17 10.8%
  • Forum trophies