AC KUNOS cc

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Status
Not open for further replies.
SIGN ME UP TO RACE PLEASE050%.jpg

Count me in please Craig.
I know it's a bit cheeky to be asking this, is it possible to scrap qualifying and have more laps for the race? A random grid start, perhaps, or one based on past performances (slowest @ the front & John & Enzo @ the back :D).
& @Craig Dunkley

Thinking about the race length... I guess 4 laps will only be about 34 - 36 minutes:(, so how about 20 mins quali and a 5 lap race? If you don't ask you don't get:p

Guys blame John! :p
If you keep blaming me I'll up my Sertraline dose... you won't like me when I'm happy:O_o::laugh:

...softs will be in the red half a lap before you finish ...risk it? ..meds will be cold for 5 laps. Fuel will be fine :thumbsup:

I'm doing it wrong (again!) then, softs were lasting 2 laps max for me. And anyway, blue's my favourite colour:p

Guys [DE_FACTO]blame John![/DE_FACTO] I thought that was a given :laugh:
@Craig Dunkley I've reported this naughty chap for using hurty words, please ban him before Monday's race:sneaky:
Thanks for the custom title idea though Patrick:roflmao:

I thought that was a given :laugh:

Thanks for putting in the leg work. You've saved me a lot of time. Is there much time difference between the softs vs the mediums?

haha ..not that much difference actually but they will remain cold (that does not really matter I guess) ..the softs will do 4.75 laps before front going into the red :thumbsup: the meds will do 7 laps + ..of course if you leave the black stuff that is a different story, especially on softs...but you already know this...he who dares, could snatch victory..or maybe not.

Last edited:
haha ..not that much difference actually but they will remain cold (that does not really matter I guess) ..the softs will do 4.75 laps before front going into the red :thumbsup: the meds will do 7 laps + ..of course if you leave the black stuff that is a different story, especially on softs...but you already know this...he who dares, could snatch victory..or maybe not.

I had a quick go with the softs on Thursday, when I was trying out different set ups. @ the time I didn't feel there was any advantage to using them, especially when couldn't keep the car on the track. Were you quicker with the softs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back