8. Adam Farmer
  9. Ulus Ulusalonur
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Admin

Go ahead and sign me up. I feel quite underprepared as this has been a massive weekend (4 day journey with friends - brilliant time!), leaving literally 0 time for the computer, but I can probably manage a few hours practice prior to Wed. evening.

It would be *very helpful* if somebody could link me to an appropriate car setup for this track at the soonest convenient time. Thanks!

Go ahead and sign me up. I feel quite underprepared as this has been a massive weekend (4 day journey with friends - brilliant time!), leaving literally 0 time for the computer, but I can probably manage a few hours practice prior to Wed. evening.

It would be *very helpful* if somebody could link me to an appropriate car setup for this track at the soonest convenient time. Thanks!

No worries Jonathan, the club races are for fun and to get to know the cars. Don't put too much pressure on yourself it'll be fun :)

I was also struggling to get a flow around Istanbul. However, I've NEVER seen Aviano and won't get chance tonight. Tomorrow should be interesting! I like the netKar tracks so it should be fun.

Yeah the F1 style add on tracks for NKP like Istanbul are pretty tricky if you don't have some experience in the KS2, I've always found they lack a bit of grip, but maybe that's just my driving style. I like how the NKP original tracks flow, Mugello also flows as it is the one and only add on tracks that was built from the ground up for Netkar.

One piece of advice for Aviano, go easy on T1 and T2 don't come in too fast and don't eat too much curb on T2.

Yeah the F1 style add on tracks for NKP like Istanbul are pretty tricky if you don't have some experience in the KS2, I've always found they lack a bit of grip, but maybe that's just my driving style. I like how the NKP original tracks flow, Mugello also flows as it is the one and only add on tracks that was built from the ground up for Netkar.

One piece of advice for Aviano, go easy on T1 and T2 don't come in too fast and don't eat too much curb on T2.

Thanks Sir Paul,
I'll keep that in mind, Ive found gearing important too, still not doing well but I havent done much practice yet, Wifes birthday today :party::drink::chat: :sleep::thumbup:.
I think it will be very difficult to match Laurent here, he has the Ranks 4th quickest time with a 1:07 something!!:)
Fox Gek holds 1st place with a 1:06:192...screamingly fast, but so is Laurent :f1:

Following our piracy partnership in another Championship, is my great pleasure to announce that also in RaceDepartment Racing Club, Steffen Sorensen will be driving for the Pirates SimRacing Team.

I'm sure that we both will keep the team spirit, which is, always trying to have a serious attitude and far-play inside the tracks, as well as relaxed and playful outside.

Our skins:
prstks2mr.jpg

prstks2sr.jpg

Download here:
https://rs730l32.rapidshare.com/files/455902797/PSRTskins.rar

Just FYI, for a while now it's possible to disable damage in Netkar (serverside only). I've gone ahead and done that for the practice server, that way new drivers won't have to start over for things like nicking the wall on exiting the pits. If you guys are totally against this I'll remove it, but it's a little incentive to come on the practice server as this is not possible in private testing.

In any case the race itself will be 100% damage so no change there.

Captain oops I now understand why a boy like Seffen, serious, brave, a correction has an old copy allied pirates like you, it's just singing the back of the Sirens! Steffen attention but this is an illusion!!!!!!!! and I bet it is a forgery

oops Captain je comprend maintenant pourquoi un garçon comme Seffen ,sérieux,courageux ,d'une correction exemplaire s'allie a un vieux pirates comme toi,c'est tout simplement le chant du revers de ces Sirenes!!! mais attention Steffen ce n'est qu'un leurre !!!!!!!!et fait je parie que c'est une contrefaçona

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back