kristiannn's AI Mod V2.0

Here are the result tables:
Kristiann 2.3:
kristiann2.3suzuka.jpg

Ace 1.2:
ace1.2suzuka.jpg

The results are not conclusive in my opinion. As you can see my laptime with 2.3 kristiannn mod is 0.7 quicker and the cars were in sight (not sure what qualifies as "in sight" but I could see the top 3 cars). They were fighting each other and even Alonso almost spun trying to overtake in a corner. Not his dolmio day again :D. This affected their laptimes for sure.
Second race I was 10 sec in a drift and I noticed Button was behind Vettel and they were both untroubled by each other. The drivers behind were stuck by me so nothing should be counted as results below 2nd place.
Someone else should confirm the results. I think best testing is achieved using at least 50% length races.

comparing the fastest laps of a race will most likely give you the out of sight times ...

Actually I am doing this on kristiannn's request. I posted my results in 2 50% races with HRT, you can see them if you like. Both mods are a bit quicker using a bottom car. Actually a lot quicker. It's just impossible to hit 1:31.xxx with an HRT in a 50% race. At least for me. There was virtually no "space" between the bottom 6 cars and the rest. When I race without any mods, usually there is a big gap between HRT/Lotus/Virgin cars and the rest of the pack. Now they are somehow "overpowered". I know your idea was to make it exciting but hey, I must be quick to achieve 18th place in a HRT but cars lapping fairly slower than the midfield pack. 0.5 seconds off the pace it just impossible.

Here are the result tables:
Kristiann 2.3:
View attachment 32958
Ace 1.2:View attachment 32959
The results are not conclusive in my opinion. As you can see my laptime with 2.3 kristiannn mod is 0.7 quicker and the cars were in sight (not sure what qualifies as "in sight" but I could see the top 3 cars). They were fighting each other and even Alonso almost spun trying to overtake in a corner. Not his dolmio day again :D. This affected their laptimes for sure.
Second race I was 10 sec in a drift and I noticed Button was behind Vettel and they were both untroubled by each other. The drivers behind were stuck by me so nothing should be counted as results below 2nd place.
Someone else should confirm the results. I think best testing is achieved using at least 50% length races.

This isn't the way the test should be done... In my mod - they're not out of sight. But in Ace's mod - they are. 1.31.9 for schumacher who is in sight but you've probably hold him. And 1.27.9 for Vettel who is out of sight *obviously*. I'll have to do the test by my self. :/

As you wish, sir. RowingAce stated that taking the pure "fastest" lap won't give you any information. On the other hand, if could keep up with the ai, they could have been in sight... If you drive so quick on the default setup - I can't, if you think this is the best way to compared mods, which it isn't - go on and pray "your" Vettel/Hamilto will beat "his". I'm out of here. Good luck.

That is still suzuka, right?
Something has to be wrong with your installation i'm afraid. Is your savegame beyond the first year of the career? cause I have a big gap between tier 4 and 5 cars. Also, Vettel doesn' do 1:27.7 in suzuka on a 10% race her, neither in nor out of sight...

That is still suzuka, right?
Something has to be wrong with your installation i'm afraid. Is your savegame beyond the first year of the career? cause I have a big gap between tier 4 and 5 cars. Also, Vettel doesn' do 1:27.7 in suzuka on a 10% race her, neither in nor out of sight...

This is a GP mode. Does it matter? I've made a clean install, backing up my files while switching through mods, applying the originals every time. What else could have gone wrong?

One thing that I just noticed checking both Ace and kristiannn mods folders. In the second one there is a .bin file called "schema" located in the "database" folder which is not present in Ace's mod. I didn't notice the difference and don't have the file backed up. Could it be the problem?

Suzuka:
Kristiannn: 1.29.2
Ace: 1.30.1

One thing that I just noticed checking both Ace and kristiannn mods folders. In the second one there is a .bin file called "schema" located in the "database" folder which is not present in Ace's mod. I didn't notice the difference and don't have the file backed up. Could it be the problem?

I just copied the whole "database" folder. Haven't touched this file so it doesn't matter. :)

Wow, thats one hell of a difference. In my 10% race Vetel did 1.27.8... Something should have gone wrong.

The difference is that my lap times are IN SIGHT. Vettel is clearly out of sight.. That's why he's so fast. :) Altho my out of sight time @ Suzuka is 1.28.7. I don't know what's gone wrong. Suzuka is a track on which the out of sight bug is big but it can't be this. You sure you've put the whole mod? Including ai_driver_config? And you're with Patch 1.2?

Australia OUT OF SIGHT:
Kristiannn: 1.22.5
Ace: 1.23.7

<<
Prove that we both have a very little out of sight effect. It's from you. I don't know what have got wrong but... I by the way with CM's AI got an AI to make 0,004 lap time and won the race.... So there are many bugs.. :D

Which version did u use? Who was leading?
Cause melbourne is 1:23,9 - 1:23,9 for me ...
But 1:22,high is fast. In my opinion too fast, but nice work.
Thanks for the compliment anyway :)

which version did u use? who was leading?
cause melbourne is 1:23,9 - 1:23,9 for me ...
thanks for the comliment anyway :)

It was Alonso I think. I already forgot haha. But I think it was Alonso. I've only written

AUS
IN: 1.22.7/1.22.9
OUT: 1.22.3/1.22.4

AUS
IN: 1.24.1/1.24.3
OUT: 1.23.7/1.23.9

The 2nd one is with your mod. I always write down the times somewhere so I can have a look at them when needed... But I don't write who've set them.. :D

When I watch your AI's - they're too calm. I didn't see even one attack. The thing that impressed me a lot was that they were actually blocking me and they were driving very smoothly. Mine are driving too aggressively through the corners and they tried to overtake but didn't succeeded. I don't know if your overtakes are more effective but I like how they drive! :D Mine are very "stressed" all the time.. It looks ugly when watching them.. :/ Anyways, good job. :D

Should I test another track or I can put my mod again? :D

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • More leagues

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Forum trophies