Misc Krisdix's 2020 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now i am trying to modify williams chassis, which in the krisdix mod is still with the chassis of 2018.

I don't know why but williams is as if it does not accept the fom "standard" frame, in fact if I change the frame from williams to fom_car, in the race you can see only the driver with the wheels, because the car is completely transparent.... anyone can help me ?

I don't know why but williams is as if it does not accept the fom "standard" frame, in fact if I change the frame from williams to fom_car, in the race you can see only the driver with the wheels, because the car is completely transparent.... anyone can help me ?
I've been doing some testing on that as has Kris and it's a weird one. Ferrari chassis I got working just fine but Williams and FOM did not work with the issue you've also gotten. I believe it could have something to do with the paint_m files being used in some of the liveries but I'm not sure. If I try to even just change the carmodel but not the mat binding even that results in an invisible car

As you can see for the racing point I managed to get an excellent result :cool:(0 crash), but williams doesn't want to know about changing the frame:( ... I lost hope ...:cry:
w10 vs rp20.jpg
w10 vs rp20 (2).jpg

11.jpg

18.jpg

This is the first time I have used any mods from race department so bear with me on this but im having some troubles installing the mod. I downloaded it through the google drive link and then am I supposed to just extract that full file into my Steam common folder? or is it just the file titled F1 2018 that I paste into there and replace? do I have to rename the F1 2018 folder to F1 2019 so that I can actually replace the F1 2019 files?

Great Mod Mate. But I have question: Do you have to start new career after installing this mod? I'm currently playing career on Krisdix' 2019 Season Mod and I woudn't want to lose my progress.

You guys can transfer cars from new games?If f1 2020 comes you will also transfer the new cars right?
maybe yes, maybe no depends on whether it will work then. In terms of the games 2018 cars work on 2019 and 2019 on 2018, some 2017 work on 2019 and all 2017 work on 2018 but 2019 don't work on 2017. And 2016 only work on 2017. So maybe it'll be possible but maybe not.

Also iirc Codemasters really don't like taking cars from a newer game to an old one so they might take down such mods (for example a mod that did 2019 cars for 2018 and 2017 cars for 2018 have been taken down before)

Specify this in the description : those who still have old nicknames need to change the language of the game to English - this is important. Vanilla means no mods, clean game. Thanks for that mod!

Last edited:
Hi there, first af all I want to thank you for this mod.
The only odd thing that happend to me, is that when I choose a driver the name on screen is still the old one.

Any way to fix this?
those who still have old nicknames need to change the language of the game to English - this is important.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes