Misc Krisdix's 2020 Season Mod [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe yes, maybe no depends on whether it will work then. In terms of the games 2018 cars work on 2019 and 2019 on 2018, some 2017 work on 2019 and all 2017 work on 2018 but 2019 don't work on 2017. And 2016 only work on 2017. So maybe it'll be possible but maybe not.

Also iirc Codemasters really don't like taking cars from a newer game to an old one so they might take down such mods (for example a mod that did 2019 cars for 2018 and 2017 cars for 2018 have been taken down before)
Have you tried to take from F1 2019 new drivers like Albon, Norris, Giovinazzi, Russell, Latifi... and take them in F1 2018?

Hello Krisdix's, I follow your works since a long and I always appreciate it ! Really good job again ! I also waited it too haha. I have a legal version of f1 2018, the last version and in french. And I noticed same problems than some other : bad names (leclerc still at AR, Ricciardo still at RB, Raikonnen still at SF...) and some face aren't good too but in the suits and livery all is alright here ! Nice work again :D

Hey @Kris, brilliant mod mate, absolutely stunning.

For people who want argHUD to work with this, download argHUD 1.06 and change the names of following drivers in the database:
Sainz > RIC
Ricciardo > ALB
Alonso > SAI
Raikkonen > LEC
Ericsson > GIO
Hulkenburg > OCO
Ocon > STR
Vandoorne > NOR
Stroll > RUS
Leclerc > RAI
Hartley > KVY
Sirotkin > LAT

@Kris, is it possible for you to replace F1 2019 heads for 2018, if they are compatible ?
Also, swap Albon with Verstappen, he is winning every race xD.
Cheers

Hello Krisdix's, I follow your works since a long and I always appreciate it ! Really good job again ! I also waited it too haha. I have a legal version of f1 2018, the last version and in french. And I noticed same problems than some other : bad names (leclerc still at AR, Ricciardo still at RB, Raikonnen still at SF...) and some face aren't good too but in the suits and livery all is alright here ! Nice work again :D
He is giving support for only English, so switch it back to English and it'll work

Very good mod. I have a problem in career mode. I chose Alpha Tauri and when I choose sessions, the game hangs on loading the next session:/ I installed the mod in accordance with the instructions

Hi guys! Excellent mode, made my F1 2018 fresh. In my game everything is correct except time trial mode.
Problem is with displaying ghost. I made lap record and on next one i don't have my ghost. I checked ghost settings and everything seems to be fine.
In my opinion it could be problem with saving lap record. In each new time trial I have only default ghost.
Do you have any advises?

Bez tytułu.png

The names of the 2020 season only work with the English language as it says in the post, but I have found a small solution for those who want to have all the complete names of the 2020 season but the audio of the spotter in Spanish, that only changes the audio of the spotter the menu and the options appear in English, to change that option you have to go to the folder audio / 2018 / speech and rename the files that start with (en) and change it for (es), with that you will have the names of the 2020 season and the audio of the spotter in Spanish, I hope it will help someone

Make a copy of the speech folder in case you want to put the original files back

Regards!!

Los nombres de la temporada 2020 solo funcionan con el idioma ingles como dice en el post, pero eh encontrado una pequeña solucion para los que quieran tener todos los nombres completos de la temporada 2020 pero el audio del spotter en español, eso solo cambia el audio del spotter el menu y las opciones aparecen en ingles, para cambiar esa opcion se tiene que ir a la carperta audio/2018/speech y renombrar los archivos que empiezan por (en) y cambiarlo por (es), con eso tendreis los nombres de la temporada 2020 y el audio del spotter en español, espero que le sirva a alguien

Hacer una copia de la carperta speech por si quereis volver a poner los archivos originales

Saludos!!

Anyone know where to install the mod if via Xbox Game Pass? I can access my WindowsApps game pass folder, but wouldnt know where to extract the mod too beyond that. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back