F1 2012 Korea Track(Yeongam) Tire Wear(Help)

F1 2012 The Game (Codemasters)
I have real problems with the tire wear,which is really high.
After 8 laps my tire degredation is down to 45% + - and its like driving on wet track with supersofts(sliding on ice to be more specific).
Even after on hot laps in practice the wear is down to 79% i`ve never seen such wear back in 2010/11 and even in 2012 in the rest of the track is there something deffinetely wrong with the track info(with the wear lvl itself ) or my setup is just kinda overkill.For the record i am driving with G27(rs500 wheel modded).
The times usually i achieve in career mode( and i am doing only 100% races) are high 1.36 and low 1.37 usually.(those times are done in Q or P with drs open).
I will post the following setup that i am using,also the game itself is updated to the latest patch through stream and the only mods that i`ve used are hd texture skins/garages/wheels/and fusion tires/fxaa injector.
(Also the gearing is shifted for a race so its not optimal for TT and Quali since i am sacrafacing speed for a better race pase and much faster optimized accelaration without drs since i will be pushing the car to its limits(for the record i am driving Ferrari(with modded sound of the engine kinda dislike the default one so i swapped it with the renault one ^) /
The setup:
Aerodynamics
Front Wing Angle:4
Rear Wing Angle:1

Braking
Balance: F 47% - R 53
Pressure: High
Brake Size: Standard

Balance
Front Anti-Roll Bar: 6
Rear Anti-Roll Bar: 6

Suspension
Front Ride Height: 3
Rear Ride Height: 4
Front Spring Stiffness: 7
Rear Spring Stiffness: 6

Gearbox
Gear 1: 141 kph
Gear 2: 173 kph
Gear 3: 204 kph
Gear 4: 235 kph
Gear 5: 266 kph
Gear 6: 299 kph
Gear 7: 331 kph

Engine
Fuel Map: Rich Mix(3)

Alignment
Camber Front: 3.30
Camber Rear: 1.50
Toe Front: 0.15
Toe Rear: 0.23

Do you have any specific tips how i can reduce the tire wear so the tires can last longer except from driving smoothly since i am doing it as much as possible + i am playing without any assists(expert difficulty).
All feedback is really appreciated.
Regards,
S.Kotlarov

Doesn't look like you are using some agressive settings to have a hard tire wear.
As you said, you driving smooth so i don't think its throttle or braking problems.
The only thing i see that you can change and maybe it will help is to change the Toe and Camber settings. Camber also doesn't look too much, at least to me, most of the tracks i use camber settings like your, maybe rear 1.40. So probably try using a less agressive toe setting. Other than that and smooth driving, trying not to turn the wheel too much, i really don't know what can help, sorry.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back