Knight racing looking for drivers

I'm thinking of joining the WT series as I am new to this mod but not online racing. I quit the F1 2011 leagues this month (pm if you would like to know why) so am looking for a Saturday race :)

looking for drivers again. Its almost half way through the season looking for at least 1 driver for each of the knight teams. Eduard Kore is doing an amazing job with Ika and michael helping out too. Would you like to join them?

I am also interested in joining the team, ive not yet paid for a licence
Got experience racing on F1 games on the xbox 360, also good with setting up a car too and done many laps and put videos of them on youtube.

If you guys are interested in me please feel free to private message or email me at Ryanlittlemore@hotmail.co.uk with details
Many Thanks

Hello I have been looking to do something like this for years but never got the chance, I love driving fast cars. I would really appreciate the chance to show if I have what it takes to stick with the big boys, you can email me direct if you prefer st343n@yahoo.co.uk I look forward to hearing from you soon with some more details.

Kind regards
Ste McGlynn

Hi Ste. at the moment the season is over until next year. We will be hiring probably around jan or feb again. We will probably keep the same structures for the teams with most if not all our drivers the same. so we may only have 1 or maybe 2 seats open. If your still intrested then feel free to pm me or email me. we have a website too so take a look around

Chris

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back