Resource icon

Misc Killing the flickering bugs 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
"For the carlodsettings.xml in the mod, reference is made to the file by Vlasovas in his "High LOD Improvements" mod. It is adjusted to suit low spec graphics card."

What does this mean? Does this mod make it so the LOD is poor for a low spec PC?
What about this?

Oh, OK. How hard would it be to make one with same LOD as high LOD mod?
You just need to use carlodsettings.xml from "High Lod improvement" mod instead of that in my mod, or you can install my mod first then install "High lod" mod again.

I noticed the mod did not work quite as well after the recent patches for some circuits. I have no time to go through the process again.

no problem...the flickering bugs are (almost) gone(90%). In Monaco i found out, that it doesnt flicker the whole race...only the first 5-8 laps(in my first try i thought it would never end flickering, so i quitted after 3 laps, in the second try it worked out after lap 6)
Good job, keep it up!

if I knew that you were playing with flasher of the game, I had called you to help me in storm 2 heheheh
not yet tested your mod, I'll have a look later
but congratulations, because only by working on these.xml you deserve a toast heheheheh

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

• Trophies

• Forum trophies

Votes: 0 0.0%