Keypad with Asset Corsa

HI
just bought a small number keypad as a button box for some functions but when i press the buttons they are altering settings in the game, for example i mapped the + and - to next and previous screen for sim hub but it also turns the force feedback value up and down at the same time??? is there anyway to stop this or disable the key commands in Asset Corsa.

Any help appreciated.

Don't think there is a way to block AC from receiving keyboard input, but you could alter the output of your keypad.
With Autohotkey you could for example, add a modifier key to each normal keypress on the numpad, for example alt, AC has no shortcuts for alt+ anything except for alt+enter.
Or you could remap them to different keys that are not used in AC (if simhub can handle it even keys that don't exits on keyboards normally).
Autohotkey has pretty good help file, and it's pretty easy to do.

Or even better with vJoy you could make a virtual joystick and assign the keypad to it. (thou i don't think you can have both numpad working and keypad mapped to a virtual device)

Joy2key is another option for remapping inputs. It'll also let you map controls to buttons on your wheel (eg ctrl-space for resetting VR view can be mapped to a steering wheel button, although I've just remembered you can do this in Content Manager now). You can also map mouse control to a steering wheel joystick (eg to Fanatec funkyswitch) which makes menu navigation in VR much easier.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back