Keyboard settings for Automobilista

Hi does anyone have a list of keys that are used in the game. I have a wheel but want to know what keys do what such as cameras etc. Thanks
You can view them in game under control settings. There are a few tabs with pages full of shortcodes.

There isn't a list as far as I know as most drivers assign their buttons in a way that fits them personally. I think I have changed almost all of them :)

it would be really nice if there was a list I could glance at while driving because there are a whole lot of settings. I really want to love this sim but they need to make it alot easier to use.

Last edited:
@ snobaries Totally agree. I have the same problem with the other Sims like RaceRoom and RFactor2 which all seem to have different keyboard mappings that you're somehow expected to figure out for your self because they can't be bothered to write a user guide/manual. RFactor2 is especially dense with force feedback settings that are explained nowhere as far as I can tell. It's buggy as hell too. Great feature of AMS is that their default RealFeel FFB settings are very good right out of the gate.

RFactor2 is especially dense with force feedback settings that are explained nowhere as far as I can tell.
What do you mean? There's three FFB settings overall in the whole rF2 - smoothing, minimum torque and car specific multiplier. That's it. Nothing dense about it at all, and barely needs any explanation.

Oh, and BTW, you are responding to two years old posts.

Am aware of the post's age but the issue raised still exists two years later. I count seven settings: Steering Rate, Speed Sensitivity, Car specific FFB Multiplier, FFB Smoothing, Steering Wheel Range, Vehicle Set, FFB Minimum Torque.
rF2 is not freeware, I believe all paying customers deserve a reasonable level of base support and documentation. If Pcars2, Gran Turismo Sport, Automobilsta, and to a lesser extent, RaceRoom can do this so can rF2, but perhaps they're too busy squashing software bugs.
As it happens I did find a guide for rF2 on Race Department but we shouldn't be forced to perform Web searches for this basic level of information.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.