Sell Key from RACEROOM Black Friday all-in-one deal

Reik Major

Premium
Hy all!

I'm selling my guaranteed untouched Black Friday All-In-One Deal key for Raceroom Racing Experience (R3E), which I bought on 27th of November 2015. Testing the free content only now, I noticed I got too much used to Assetto Corsa (Just a matter of taste ;):thumbsup:). So having no free time for two Sims I decided not to waste this key but to sell it.

It includes all the game content which was released until 26th of November 2015, which means 87 car models in 24 car classes and 29 highly detailed tracks and hillclimbs in 65 unique track layouts. See all the details about the deal and its content here at the official Sector 3 forum.

I want to have at least 49,99 Euros for it. But since I have no idea how many people would like to take this chance and how much they think it's worth it, I give you all the chance to make your bid here until this Sunday (21st Feb.) at 19:00 UTC.

Feel free to make as much bids as you like to. The person who made the highest bid latest at 18:59 UTC will receive the key for the price of this offer.

I prefer using PayPal and will e-mail the key immediately after receiving the money. Optionaly the winner could directly transfere the money to my bank account. Details to be clarified via PM.

Good luck! ;)

(Disclaimer: This is not a commercial auction but a private sale doing it like an auction ;))

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back