Keep losing connection during multiplayer races

I'm coping with some connection problems. I lose my connection after 1 or 2 laps in the race. I do not see the starting lights and i'm in place 1 for a couple of seconds on the leaderboard. After a minute or two i lose the connection. No graphical issue i guess. Have the graphics options on the lowest possible but problem keeps frustrating me. Anyone?

I'm coping with some connection problems. I lose my connection after 1 or 2 laps in the race. I do not see the starting lights and i'm in place 1 for a couple of seconds on the leaderboard. After a minute or two i lose the connection. No graphical issue i guess. Have the graphics options on the lowest possible but problem keeps frustrating me. Anyone?
As far as I am concerned, having listened to your previous comments on TS as well, this is a router / ISP issue. What ISP do you have and what kind of router / modem (or combination of both) do you use?

I'm using a KPN Experia Box v10 (ZXHN H369AKPN). I bought a new router (asus rt-ac68u) but my provider refuses to put the experia box in to bidge mode. Some sugestions?
As good alternative you could switch to a new modem like the DrayTek 2132. This is a proper modem router that won't have any issues, if it is indeed router related.

You can still place a router behind the Experiabox and use it as a DMZ host, this should already work fine. KPN had a good guide on their website on how to do that.

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back