Kart Racing

From last year on the cup called MKR wich I raced at there only 5 girls our of 45 drivers in my class and in Rotax Max Senior there were somewhere around 2-4 girls but I belive Fredrik have payd more attention to that :p

guys can someone explain how to do this:
looks to me you hit the brakes hard then wiggle the wheel and move the front tires to the opposite direction of the corner then yank the wheel to the turn. tried it and i move to the other side of the turn instead of staying where i'm at.

Can't see the video (thanks Sony Music Entertainment :mad: )
But from what you describe it sounds like the scandinavian flick which is used in rally to get around really tight corners.

Video:
Image:
flick-diagram.jpg
http://www.advancedimpreza.com/images/advanced_impreza/flick-diagram.jpg

well next week i'm going to the last race of the 2010 fkcs schedule. but after that i still have to go to a charity race in september that is not for points. well it's at a technical track.
airmonticello.jpg
been here before but not when i had my tony kart and my superior skills. hopefully i can end it on the podium for the first time for me.

Sounds good.
My season final will be at Linköping!

Kart track: maps.google.com coordinates (copy 'n' paste) 58.393977, 15.719352
Video (onboard):
Video (last years race):
In the last vidoe you can see me at 0:35 when I collide with another racer, got a really bad start that's why I was last.

I am not racing the whole series this year, 2 championships and only some races each, maybe half and half... but fine in the races I have completed.

The track above is Valencian championship, and in a month I will race the Murcian championship here...
LaTorricaGMaps.jpg

yeah one day i was practicing for free at a really good new track and me and my bro were probably the best drivers that were there. it was full of guys who had a cheap kart and never raced that just came and practice. geez i was quicker than a shifter in a corner.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • More leagues

• Prizes

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Forum trophies