Kart Racing

Dunno, I suppose we will use the same D2 tires next year as this year.
I did 40.67 today in practise with the new tires, had it been a race I would have been 30th of 31 on the grid though so something isn't 100% right here...
Maybe it's the driver XD

Yes it is but when ever I drive at Hockenhiem with any type of car I am as quick as the top 5 or top 10. Same goes at the gokart track at Järnfälla. Both tracks really match my driving style.

Not really.
If you look at the track you see that the 1st corner is pretty tight but it is banked as well.
The Yamaha karts can go through there on full throttle when us Rotax drivers can't (unless a really hot summer day perhaps).
With a Yamaha you can go full throttle from the tight left where the little shortcut is all the way to the hairpin (or Death's Curve as it is called for some reason XD)
But I think my pace today is a combination of the chassi being too old as well as myself as my lower back isn't what it should be.
I have carried and lifted too many karts this year and it's not good it seems for the back :(

Attachments

• jarfalla.jpg
    jarfalla.jpg
    98.3 KB · Views: 204
Fredrik even if the rotax max cant go full throttle you can only play with the throttle a little bit to take the corner as quick as possible. About the Death's curve it's my favourite corner on the track. (probably because of the name :D )

Edit: Fredrik have they fixed that bumby part after T4

Hehe I've been a marshall there and I tell you we always get to sort out karts there :p
Btw do you guys have MSN or so?

EDIT: @Giorgos No, but the track will be resurfaced in week 40 so by then it will be better I hope.

Last year on MKR that bumby section was the hardest part of the track because you got exasted if you did not have strong stomach muscles. I rimember that I was always tensing my muscles as quickly as I was going throw the bumps.

yeah i remember the first time i went to orlando in november which is a street circuit i should say since they use an old parking lot and here's a track map:
g7dv4712.jpg
in the track the start/finish line is on the 2nd longest straight and the 2nd the 3rd turn i would go wide in turn 2 to sweep in into turn 3 and that lane was extremly bumpy but if you go low into 2 and float out to take 3 there's no bumps. also you can't go to the outside before the sweeper or you would hit a bump so bad you would go airbourne. but the track is great and fast which i like a lot.

just wondering have any of you guys heard of the Florida Winter Tour. Big international event. gonna have schedule and everything official by oct 1st. right now 5 tracks are betting on 3 spots. jacksonville, ocala, orlando, palm beach, and homestead all looking to host it. winner of rotax junior, senior, master and dd2 go to the rotax max challenge grand finals. starts in january. go to http://floridawintertour.com/ for news, videos of races, and everything else

I c, I guess that if I am quite quick with the Rotax Max Senior then I will probably try to win the Rotax Max Challange qualify or what ever it's called. (Btw Mr. Fredrik, how many drivers do qualify to the Rotax Max Challange Finals here in Sweden?)

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 192 88.1%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 36 16.5%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 29 13.3%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 30 13.8%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 61 28.0%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 74 33.9%