Kart Racing Pro

Kart Racing Pro by PiBoSo is out. Download the game/demo: click here

Minimum requirements:
Operating System: Windows 98/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7, 32 or 64 bits
Processor: 1.5 GHz
RAM: 512 MB
Video Card: 64 MB OpenGL 1.2.1-compliant
DirectX Version: DirectX 8.1 or newer libraries

Mark Guy going through the corner in La Conca.

screen032k.jpg

Well, I was alone. maybe we should rethink the Friday race. It was hard even for me to get home in time and by the time I was able to login it was late.

Regardless, it does take some time for something like this to become established, so maybe we should just stick with it and continue promote it.

Can someone with the demo race online? If so, I can try to organize a few demo only races to get people on board. Also, is thre a way to manage the server without admin proviledges? By voting?

Anyway, let's try again next friday and let's see if we can recruit some drivers. How about an article on the front page of RD?

Server name: WWW.RaceDepartment.com
Kart: KC1 http://stats.kartracing-pro.com/records.php
Track: Villarcayo - http://kart.marianley.de/downloads.php?cat_id=1&download_id=49

standing start
Race 1 Weather: DRY and SUNNY 28 deg
Race 2 weather: WET and SUNNY 28 deg
Games: Kart Racing Pro No aids cockpit view
Distance: Race 1: 50% Race 2: 50%

Times
Practice 18:00 GMT ( let me know it you want later start ill try to hit a middle ground)
Qualifying 18:30 GMT 15 min session
Race:1 pre & final
Qually of 20 mins
Race:2 pre and final

RD Club Rules: Click Here
Penalties & Incident Reporting: Click Here
Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

We encourage all of our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there. If for any reason you can not make it you can sign out up until 1 hour prior to the practice session, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.

You can not sign up as a 'maybe', you are there or you are not. We will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we give them to people that will be there.

As soon as qualification starts and not all places are taken, reserves can enter the server.

Entry List:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
1. Joni Leeman
2. Rodney Van der Jeught
3. driver
4. driver
5. driver
6. driver
7. driver
8. driver
9. driver
10. driver
11. driver
12. driver

Friday night is Kart night.....i will be leaving the server open at other times in a attempt to find some racers

At the last event we had a few problems... I am responsible for the reset...
i will list what i think needs to happen...

From now on there will be no server reset .... its up to you to have a working pc,
If you pc just stopps or crashes its hard to let sombody know whats going on..
The use of your correct name when on the server... during a club event (passworded server)
Your Application
  • When you apply for a licensed membership your forum name will be changed to your real name. We always use our real names on the forum and when we race online. There are no exceptions.
1. Rupe Wilson
2. Joni Leeman
3. Lars Brugman
4. Niels Brugman
5. Mark Guy
6. Rodney Van der Jeught

Basic Racing Rules
  • When you have signed up for an event we expect you to be there. If for any reason you can not make it you can sign out up until one hour prior to the practice session. If the event uses a two race format then you are expected to be present for both races.
Please do not leave the event or just quit without explaining the reason why ... ( chat box on server)
this is not fair to other drivers.....

If you enter the server in qually ... ie you are late..... please leave all chatting to after the qually is over ...there is over 4 mins till the race start .... ( i would like all people to be on the server during official practice)

A Sighting lap is 1 lap only..... (No more lapping through a stationary pack)
you will all drive in a controlled manner on a formation / warm up lap.... I dont want to see contact ....leave a gap.... YOU ARE NOT RACING UNTILL THE GREEN LIGHT......

Now lets go racing........

It was all a bit late and you were not the only person .... it was directed at all on the server ive tried not to name any parties .. just a reminder to all what is expected...i myself was to blame for the reset so i also have to be more strict..:(
I should not have to ask people to use there real names by now ... THIS IS A BASIC RD RULE....

Server name: WWW.RaceDepartment.com
Kart: KC1 http://stats.kartracing-pro.com/records.php
Track: Villarcayo - http://kart.marianley.de/downloads.php?cat_id=1&download_id=49

standing start
Race 1 Weather: DRY and SUNNY 28 deg
Race 2 weather: DRY and SUNNY 28 deg
Games: Kart Racing Pro No aids cockpit view
Distance: Race 1: 50% Race 2: 50%

Times
23:00 EST (4:00 GMT): Practice( let me know it you want later start ill try to hit a middle ground)
23:30 EST (4:30 GMT): Qualification 15 min session
23:45 EST (4:40 GMT): Race:1 pre & final
Qually of 15 mins
Race:2 pre and final

RD Club Rules: Click Here
Penalties & Incident Reporting: Click Here
Server and TeamSpeak Passwords: Click Here

We encourage all of our drivers to use Teamspeak 3 (download). Talking directly to your increases the fun and the ability to share information in an easy way. It will improve your driving skills dramatically.

When you have signed up we expect you to be there. If for any reason you can not make it you can sign out up until 1 hour prior to the practice session, otherwise you will be reported as a no-show.

You can not sign up as a 'maybe', you are there or you are not. We will not reserve grid places for people that might be there, we give them to people that will be there.

As soon as qualification starts and not all places are taken, reserves can enter the server.

Entry List:
To sign-up for this event simply leave a post in the thread below.
1. driver
2. driver
3. driver
4. driver
5. driver
6. driver
7. driver
8. driver
9. driver
10. driver
11. driver
12. driver

Friday night is Kart night.....i will be leaving the server open at other times in a attempt to find some racers

Please do not incliude me in the time calculations. I usually work at home but that Friday I had to pick up my wife from work so I experienced the day as a regular working stiff would.

It's more important to find a day and time where a majority of US based drivers can attend.

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 16 10.7%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 19 12.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 18 12.1%
  • Friday

Votes: 54 36.2%
  • Saturday

Votes: 87 58.4%